Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Chelsea boots search

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Micks, Aug 22, 2012.

Tags:
  1. Micks

Micks New Member

Hello everyone!

I've found these http://www.farfetch.com/shopping/men/hudson-scottsdale-ii-boot-item-10200708.aspx sweet chelsea boots that I really want to get. Unfortunately I have a few problems doing so. I am in Denmark and the store is in the US which means I may end up paying tariffs that can almost double the price of the boots. I have been searching on the internet under "H by Hudson Scottsdale ii black" but have been unable to find them anywhere else. So I decided to check with you guys, I would like the name of an online store that carry these boots or the name of some similar round-toed chelsea boots that doesn't have the kind of upward spin towards the toe. Also these scottsdale are about the maximum I am able to pay for shoes these days.

I hope you can help me out.

2. Micks

Micks New Member

I just realised there's a version just called 'Scottsdale' - those will do as well. But any help would be much appreciated on where to find these.