• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Check this out; are these shoes for real?

LabelKing

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by EL72
Can't have a thread on the shooman without this pic of himself he posted once here or on AAAC...
shooman5xsyv1.jpg

There was also one of him in his bed, shirtless, which caused Vaclav great distress.

EL72

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LabelKing
For my bespoke shoe project, I'm going to entertain my inner Ilse Koch.
devil.gif

Not sure what you mean there but any reference to that person strikes me a sick and utterly distasteful.

rnoldh

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
There was also one of him in his bed, shirtless, which caused Vaclav great distress.

I'm over 50 years old, but relatively new to SF. Does shooman ever post on SF, and where can I find his past posts?

He sounds like a very astute observer of the Sartorial scene!

LabelKing

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Not sure what you mean there but any reference to that person strikes me a sick and utterly distasteful.
Hence my devil icon. Besides, it was suitably ironic given the subject of this thread.

LabelKing

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by rnoldh
I'm over 50 years old, but relatively new to SF. Does shooman ever post on SF, and where can I find his past posts? He sounds like a very astute observer of the Sartorial scene!
He waw banned for making anti-Semitic remarks along with proposing a whole new way to stay healthy with urine drinks, and fruitful enemas. At one point, he was posting on the Film Noir Buff forum whereupon he has since no longer been active.

rnoldh

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
He waw banned for making anti-Semitic remarks along with proposing a whole new way to stay healthy with urine drinks, and fruitful enemas.

At one point, he was posting on the Film Noir Buff forum whereupon he has since no longer been active.

Thanks for your response! I didn't know that! I hope he's staying healthy with his urine drinks! He sounds like quite a character!

EL72

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Besides, it was suitably ironic given the subject of this thread.

Says you. I still don't get it.

rnoldh

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Yeah, I agree with you EL72. A reference to that person is much worse than any negative connotations of my Gorilla LouCostello BudAbbots.

BTW: No one has asked, but the LC BA's(that's LouCostello BudAbbots to the uninitiated) are a gorgeous antiqued mahogany color, that make Berluti's look like Payless shoes!

Chris "Italia"

Reaction score
Yeah, I agree with you EL72. A reference to that person is much worse than any negative connotations of my Gorilla LouCostello BudAbbots.

BTW: No one has asked, but the LC BA's(that's LouCostello BudAbbots to the uninitiated) are a gorgeous antiqued mahogany color, that make Berluti's look like Payless shoes!

No Photo?
tounge.gif

Where is the damn picture?

DocHolliday

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

I've heard the leather is so supple you have to fold them to put them away, like socks.

rnoldh

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by DocHolliday
I've heard the leather is so supple you have to fold them to put them away, like socks.

Thanks Doc, It's good to see a a man that "Get's it"! I'm in Houston, Tx. And that's the phrase Enron CEO Jeff Skilling used to say: "You either get it or you don't get it"! Jeff Skilling always got it, and now he's going to get 20 years!

And please remember,for those wanting photographs. If you refer to the beginning of this thread, the immortal shooman in his first post made it clear that the 4 Iconic shoes(which started this thread after all) are only for the hoi polloi, and are strictly not to be photographed! I'm very scared to risk photographing my LouCostellos, though I assure you that they exist!
devil.gif

BTW: Jeff Skilling is one of the few people on earth to own all 4 of the Iconic shoes! Ken Lay(RIP) only had 3. And Bernie Ebbers, with all his bucks, only had 1 of the 4! See how rare they are!

Here are the 4 immortals!!! and the fantastic hides they are crafted in!

Vazcatti( Generally Persian Minotaur)

Benutti( Baby NW Sasquatch)

Vespatti(Mature Dodo)

LouCostello(frozen African Gorilla) &(this is the correct Neapolitan spelling as opposed to shooman's Loucostello spelling)

benecios

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
More importantly.Who is Tommy Cheese aka Thomas Fromage,who terrorised the FNB forum for a while? Whoever he is,he sure is a funny guy.

muelleran

Reaction score
Is this the same "The Shooman" who posts on a forum called "Cannibal Corpse - Tomb of the Mutilated"?

Originally Posted by The Shooman
Long live Dubya! l met him 2 years ago. l've phoned him numerous times. He is abit of a lout. Loves the booze. He is a nice guy. l had dinner with Clinton and he was a shithead.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads