• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Check out beck's!

countdemoney

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
beckham53202867.jpg

countdemoney

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
And t. Brady in a classic 1-button:

brady_57510790.jpg

coachvu

Reaction score
Originally Posted by countdemoney
beckham53202867.jpg

Is that a Drake's tie? I think Ben Silver used to have it on clearance. Either way, very nice.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Nice suit, but whats that bag hanging off his arm? Oh... wait. Thats his wife.
smile.gif
My bad. I think the jacket is a little too long, or his button stance is too high, it makes his torso look really long in proportion to his body.

countdemoney

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim
Nice suit, but whats that bag hanging off his arm?

If her first name were Jennifer, you'd be singing a different tune.

Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim
I think the jacket is a little too long, or his button stance is too high, it makes his torso look really long in proportion to his body.

But note that the jacket goes down far enough to cover his backside. I think it may have more to do with his build than the cut of the jacket.

I'm actually not as big a fan of the tie, but I have an unnatural aversion to stripes. I liked seeing a public figure in a casual suit looking good. To be able to afford the wardrobe I want . . .

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by countdemoney
If her first name were Jennifer, you'd be singing a different tune.
I dunno, her boob job is a little modest for my tastes.
smile.gif
But note that the jacket goes down far enough to cover his backside. I think it may have more to do with his build than the cut of the jacket. I'm actually not as big a fan of the tie, but I have an unnatural aversion to stripes. I liked seeing a public figure in a casual suit looking good. To be able to afford the wardrobe I want . . .
His sleeves are too long, regardless. I dunno, he just looks really out of proportion. A good suit should be able to hide or minimize this if its his build and not the suit, right?

mensimageconsultant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Tom Brady's tuxedo has an interesting texture, but it is not fitting right on the chest.

Beckham is doing many things well. The colors are excellent. The only clear negative is the length of the sleeves.

Hanseat

Reaction score
Oh man, I thought you were reffering to that good boy...

becks.jpg

That's the Beck's I care about (and can get fresh from the brewery
devil.gif
) not that over-rated soccer-player who'll flunk out with his team in the first round anyway...

faustian bargain

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
agreed on the sleeve length. man i wish more people would get that right. the channel 2 (SF) morning weatherman would look 25% better if he would show a little cuff.

whoopee

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
He looks better in gussied up fashion garb. Speaking of which, has anyone seen Footballers' Wives? Shows like that make you wonder..

bebmak

Reaction score
As far as English footballers go I think David is as good as it gets sartorially.He has scored a few own goals(pardon the pun)but on the whole I think he usually looks good.Over the last few months he has taken to wearing a pocket square which I have never really seen in the football fraternity before unless at a function.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads