• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cheated, have you, on your wife/gf/partner?

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by iammatt
Now tell us the truth. Do you have all of those gay things in your refridgerator like Peaches does? Are you eating a Hungarian salame and brie sandwich?

I guess you prefer to snack on something more masculine like beef jerky, right matt?
rimshot.gif

itsstillmatt

The Liberator
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GQgeek
I guess you prefer to snack on something more masculine like beef jerky, right matt?
rimshot.gif

I actually don't snack. It is bad for my waistline! I do love beef jerky though. If you are ever in San Francisco, I will take you to a butcher shop that has the best beef jerky on the planet. I am not kidding.

aarghh

Reaction score
I actually don't snack. It is bad for my waistline! I do love beef jerky though. If you are ever in San Francisco, I will take you to a butcher shop that has the best beef jerky on the planet. I am not kidding.
Matt, as a Bay Area resident myself, I'd be deeply interested in that butcher shop. I consider jerky one of the unsung gods of the charcuterie pantheon. Oh, and more on topic - I'm not sure that the "up and leave" is very easy when children are involved. I've known of marriages ( none that I was connected to very closely) where a veneer of stability was maintained just for the kids. In the end, what is the better option - leave a loveless marriage because you do not want to be dishonest, or leave it, and put your child through whatever trauma that causes? I don't pretend to have an answer to that - I'm just glad I'm not in that situation.

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Sounds good. I'm actually a bit hungry now so I'm going to go eat some of the gay food in my fridge. Lentils with dijon vinaigrette (the Bouchon recipe), actually. I love how they pop in your mouth... And I know how that sounds but I'm not gonna edit it!

itsstillmatt

The Liberator
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by aarghh
Matt, as a Bay Area resident myself, I'd be deeply interested in that butcher shop. I consider jerky one of the unsung gods of the charcuterie pantheon.
Prather Ranch/Potter Farms at the Ferry Building. They don't always have it, so you need to call ahead, but along with having the best meat in the US, they make some of the best hot-dogs, gourmet slim jims and beef jerky that anybody has ever tasted.

Dakota rube

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tiger02
Actually not so easy to come to that decision. I also try to be honest, so it funnels me towards a certain type of person.
+1

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GQgeek
Sounds good. I'm actually a bit hungry now so I'm going to go eat some of the gay food in my fridge. Lentils with dijon vinaigrette (the Bouchon recipe), actually. I love how they pop in your mouth... And I know how that sounds but I'm not gonna edit it!

You are stunningly gay.

Manton

RINO
Reaction score
Prather Ranch/Potter Farms at the Ferry Building.

inlove.gif
inlove.gif
inlove.gif

ratboycom

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Brian SD
dude all the japanese guys i know call japanese girls "black heart." your head must be in the sand cause jpn girls are practically known for cheating, at least from who i've talked to.
+1, it is known that Japanese girls/guys tend to have a bit of casual sex then and again (and more again). Although, this does not differ from our own American culture. There are a lot of people out there who just like to ******** with lots of people, then again there are Japanese who only like to ******** with their committed partner (these are the ones who make good wives). Most all grow out of it eventually (in peoples both sides of the Pacific) or continue to **** around but in a slightly more aged way. Edit I guess Eason already explained it pretty well, I just read back a few pages.

amerikajinda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Say it isn't so.... http://mdn.mainichi-msn.co.jp/waiwai...dm005000c.html "[Japanese] Marriages in the mire as housewives frolic further afield" "The men's weekly notes that Japan's multifaceted adult movie industry is proving to be a sturdy employer for housewives seeking some extra cash by starring in dirty movies." http://www.stippy.com/japan-culture/...eally-sexless/ "With maid cafes where pretty young girls that ooze submissiveness to their “masters”, and “shuccho health” (出張ヘルス, basically, dial-a-prostitute) and soap-lands (sensual bathing houses with soapy special service) to vending machines for Appreciation, and specialty shops with used high school girl underwear; Japan... [is] one of the most sexually proactive nations in the world. Japanese men are as perverted (if not more perverted) than those in other countries, and as for the ladies, on top of being naturally feminine (with petite sexy bodies, skin that doesn’t seem to change complexion from childhood, pretty faces and silky black hair), the women of Japan have no misconceptions about what style makes a man stop in his tracks, and rouse that tingle in his loins." "Married Japanese women are seeking intimacy from other sources, leading double lives - being the good mother, while at the same time seeking out “Leroy” the lover, who is always lurking, and ready to fulfill her every desire."

gorgekko

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Never have, never will. Then again, I don't believe in relationships for the most part so take that for what it is worth.

JLibourel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I did cheat on girlfriends, but usually only when the end of the relationship was already in sight.

I have never cheated on any of the three women I have been married to. I have been strictly monogamous with my present wife since we first started dating almost 14 years ago.

jpeirpont

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I haven't, I'm far to direct and lazy to avoid getting caught. I do suspect one semi- girl friend cheated on me but never asked because I didn't really care.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads