• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cheapest you've seen new suits

yanks2182

Reaction score
I wanted to make a comprehensive list for the discount places to get the best price on certain suits. I'll start:

Regular line Corneliani: Filene's- $799 Retail, can be had at $599 on a suit sale day.
Ermenegildo Zegna Trofeo fabric: Filene's- $599 Retail, can be had at $449 at a suit sale

Patrick Bateman

Reaction score
Oxxford: normally $999 at Filene's, can be had for $799 on a sale day.

bch

Reaction score
Hickey Freeman Collection (black label) $440 at NM Last Call. Actually bought one for $550, and did not receive the advertised 20% discount. Brought my receipt to the store a few days later and rec'd the $110 discount. I was thrilled to have paid $550. Found money is good.

johnnynorman3

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Baldessarini -- Hugo Boss Outlet. Regularly $499 or $599. Can be had on sale for anywhere from $200 to $400.

Earthmover

Reaction score
At Saks Outlet in Potomac Mills, VA, there were Coreliani for around $700 and one Oxxford in 44L (that I purchased, then returned; I haven't checked other sizes, obviously) for around $600. You can get a coupon from the courtesy desk for any one item at the Saks outlet 25% off, which means that an Oxxford there cost $450. The selection isn't the best, but if there are things that you fancy, it's a decent deal.

Tyto

Reaction score
Hickey Freeman Collection (Black Label): $349 on clearance day at Nordstrom Rack (and it was a 36S--woo-HOO).

Horace

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Of recent suits I've seen: Frank Stella NYC has specials every so often -- I haven't dropped by in ages -- but they used to have Haspels, etc -- and they still advertise in the NYT. Brooks has the Brooksease Southwicks for about $250 in tan and olive on the clearance section of their site.

Thracozaag

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Saw a Super 110's Corneliani at Saks 5th for 250 once (should've snagged it
confused.gif
) koji

yanks2182

Reaction score
Should have snagged that. Does anyone know what you can get Canali suits for at the Filenes, Off 5ths, etc.?

marc37

Reaction score
I have seen new Armani le Collezioni at about $100.
l have tried to make a short post about the issue at hand. I BLOODY WELL GIVE UP. l made 50 spelling mistakes in the last 10 waords. My clumbsey fingets on the heyboared to night make it totally inpossible. lf evry single post has had 20 spelling mistakes .

l'm so canfused now, l have forgorren what ;,was goig to take/.

Very ann0yed art my clumbsey fibgets,

What the hell, l haven't slept in 36 hopurs, l;', a mess./

Pissed off: the shooooooooooooman.

marc37

Reaction score
The chepest RTW suits l have seen are from are from an Austalian firm called Sires. The look gr8 but they of low quality./ They are bout $120 to 450 dollars. Terrible.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads