1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

CHEAP Slim Sweats, Hoodies & Basics: Club Monaco, Wings + Horns, Tommy

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by thinksimple, Jan 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thinksimple

thinksimple Senior member

I'm clearing out my closet, and I have a few cheap basics I thought may be of interest to you guys. They are as follows:

Club Monaco slim sweat pants, size S - $30
    Bought last year, they saw very minimal wear - just used to lounge around the house. A really nice slim cut.

Club Monaco Paint Splattered Grey Crewneck, size XS - $30
    As with the sweatpants, this was bought last year and saw really limited wear. It's a really nice basic that can be dressed up or down.

Tommy Striped Crewneck, Size S - $20
    Bought this new when Tommy revamped their line and stores. A really great cut, I was quite surprised. It'd made of a pique cotton, and is a nice medium weight. A great staple if you're into stripes.

Wings + Horns Green Striped Slim Hoodie, Size S - $75
    A really nice hoodie when W+H was still up and coming - the hoodie is from at least 4 or 5 seasons ago, but I've worn it less than 10 times. It's also a nice medium weight - thinner than the Tiger Fleece, but not so thin that it wouldn't be considered a hoodie. A great, rare piece made in Canada.

All prices include shipping. Individual prices are firm (sorry, it's costing me at least $10 to ship each item), but I'm happy to work something out if you'd like to buy multiple items from any of my listings.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited: Jan 2, 2013
  2. wttm

wttm Senior member

Someone buy that W+H striped hoodie. Fit and construction on that is superb.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.