• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cheap Raw Selvage Jeans Size 31-32 fit Chip and Pepper

jesse10

Reaction score
Hey Style forum..i don't post here i just lurk through the supermarket section from time to time..i have feedback with the same username on hypebeast, iss, and nikesb.org..and my ebay username is rodriguez784

I have a pair of Chip and Pepper Raw Selvage Slim Straight Jeans...They are comparable to the New standard in cut but they aren't as heavy...Had them for about 6 months but Ive probably only worn them around 10 times...Very nice jeans they have stretched a bit so if you are true waist size 31 they will fit like straight leg jeans and if you are size 32 they will fit you as they did when i first got them (first picture below)...has a button fly..the original hem on these is very well done and the stitching is white with beige thread around the back pockets and deep orange in the interior..i believe the name of the model is twin 87 but im not quite sure..not too much wear in them ( no fading or creasing anywhere)
My price is 65$ shipped paypal

PepsiSmash2-1-07074.jpg

DSC02145.jpg

DSC02142.jpg

DSC02144.jpg

jesse10

Reaction score
Measurements

waist 16' across
front rise about 9.5' (from crotch to button)
back rise is about 13.5' (from crotch to top)
inseam 34'
thigh 9.75'
hem 7.75'

skunkworks

Reaction score
PM sent

skunkworks

Reaction score
Just got the jeans. Thanks!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads