• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

cheap pocket squares

qdogg29

Reaction score
Could anybody suggest where I could get a few of the best quality, cheap pocket squares that run about 10-15 dollars (or less) a pop. I don't expect quality befitting a prince, but something decent on sale. I'm thinking of Century 21, Saks OFF Fifth, etc. I would like to know before wasting the gas. Or something Online?

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If you're after plain coloured silks, this ebay seller is reliable and often has them cheap: http://shop.ebay.co.uk/merchant/miss...Q_fromZQQ_mdoZ

Getting nice patterned cheaply is difficult (unless you find a load of vintage ones) - if you don't mind paying a little more Howard Yount's and Kent Wangs squares are excellent and both give a great service.

Spatlese

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Also check out the Robert Talbotts available under the B&S thread. I just received three of them for $45 from chorse123 and there are some other sellers offering them too.

TheFoo

THE FOO
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Shirtmaven
cotton, linen, or silk?
hint hint.... i have some cotton ones on my website.
Carl

Carl, if you don't me asking, why are some of the RTW shirts for sale on your website $999?

romafan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mafoofan
Carl, if you don't me asking, why are some of the RTW shirts for sale on your website $999?

Do you think it might be a typo?
confused.gif
If not, maybe for people who just like spending a lot of $$$$ on clothes....

chucklehead

Reaction score
make your own

Shirtmaven

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mafoofan

either
I want to be the next Alex Kabbaz
or
my employee through them up there and I have not had a chance to finish editing!
your guess!
Carl

Shirtmaven

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chucklehead
make your own

take an old shirt that you do not wear. cut a piece out of the back, either finish by hand, or stitich down the edge. the tailor at your local dry cleaner should not charge more then a couple of bucks!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads