Cheap, off-the-rack brands of blazers with close-fitting, round, unstructured shoulders?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by fartbutts, Jan 11, 2014.

1. fartbutts

fartbutts Member

I think I already know the answer to this question ("buy a $99999999 bespoke blazer" or "spend 9999999 hours thrifting"), but I will ask anyway. I am interested in making a half-assed purchase of a casual blazer for streetwear with a close-fitting, unstructured shoulder. Here is a picture of George Zimmerman illustrating the severe, structured shoulder look that I am trying to avoid (for whatever reason, the divots and air pockets on his suit shoulders were the only thing I remember from that trial):

[​IMG]

Whereas the following illustrates the look I want:

[​IMG]

taken to the extreme:

[​IMG]

I sort of expected that fast fashion brands like Zara and H&M would offer this look, because it's loud and almost obnoxious statement of "I like fashion," but no such luck so far.

My price range is like $80-ish. Alterations are not an option, as this is a very half-assed pursuit on my end. Polyester is fine; I don't hang out with anyone who would know the difference.

2. fartbutts

fartbutts Member

short version: i want a neopolitan-style shoulder on an off-the-rack blazer for $80. thx guise