• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cheap Monday Jeans

Michael1981

Reaction score
How can they do it at the pricepoint. Are the materials they use substantially inderior to premium denim lines.

I live in Toronto Canada and dropped by a local shop to check these out and they were going for $80. The next cheapest denim in the store was $220 which was a SFAM.

Please discuss. Also, I think all the hype generated from the anti satanic branding on some of there jeans was tactical.

dusty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
There have been several threads on this recently, use the search.

nomovement

Reaction score
it's total h&m quality; but that's not the point-they're just having fun and making really cool clothes.

minya

Reaction score
They're appropriately named. They're really cheap.

That's both good and bad, of course, so...

Reaction score
^ AND because Garfield hates them.

:sigh:

VKK3450

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Uniqlo makes quite good jeans at a low price point

K

cultpop 0217

I, Manface
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Michael1981
Also, I think all the hype generated from the anti satanic branding on some of there jeans was tactical.

the branding is not anti-satanic. it is anti-christian.

ge0ffzilla

Reaction score
NTI-SATANIC
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Some people say the stitching becomes undone to the point where your pants will completely unravel while you are walking down the street.

Others are very happy with them. But for the price you can't really complain.

Arethusa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They retail for 80. $80 can get you some much better stuff if you shop carefully. I'd say you can complain.

Arethusa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I may well be looking in the wrong places, then, though for $50, I still damn well expect a pair of pants to remain pants for some time.

Caleb

Reaction score
The cords from them looked interesting, anyone know a place to pick them up in nyc?

bklyn rob

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Michael1981
How can they do it at the pricepoint. Are the materials they use substantially inderior to premium denim lines.

Yes. I just got a pair in the mail today from bluebee.com They are nothing like premium denim; for one thing the jeans are super-stretchy, almost like spandex. They're ok for what they are: cheap(ish) tight jeans with a highly noticeable patch on the back. Probably not much better than other similarly-priced jeans, but I like the way they fit, and the fact that they are so elastic makes up for the fact that I had to order them large in the waist (31 vs 28 or so I normally wear).

Please discuss. Also, I think all the hype generated from the anti satanic branding on some of there jeans was tactical.
They're selling cheap jeans... there's only so much you can do to differentiate yourself from all the other companies doing the same thing. Of course its all marketing.

--rob

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads