• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Cheap Incotex blowout! Classic Khakis/Blues for Summer ~$40-60. Brand new!

Status
Not open for further replies.

inviscid

Reaction score
Hey guys- This is from a couple of years ago when Daffy's had some Incotex in stock. I hoarded a bunch and forgot to sell some of these. All prices include domestic shipping. Measurements are approximate and done to the best of my abilities (I am not a tailor...) All pants are with either unfinished hems or a very long inseam (you'll need to hem them either way.) I believe they all have the inside tags cut but still mention "Incotex" on other tags. No holding, first to pay gets it. I will only give out paypal info if you are ready to pay. 4. Size 48 - $50 Waist: 17" Front Rise: 10" Rear Rise: 13" Hem: 8" Color is most like a dusty/powder blue. 71% Cotton, 39% hemp. Made in Romania, five pocket style. Color is closer to the second picture
5. Size 50 - $40 SOLD Waist: 17" Front Rise: 10.5" Rear Rise: 13" Hem: 9" Highly textured (see closeup). 100% cotton, made in Romania.

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments