• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Cheap G-Star anywhere?

Nick M

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Finally went into the Melbourne G-Star store. Aside from the logo stuff, some of it was actually pretty good. And the jeans had variable lengths, which was nice.

Anyone know where I can find the "Low Boot" model online at less than retail? Looking for the gray cross-hatch denim in a 28X30 or 28X32...

Etruscan

Reaction score
There's a store called Rolo, south of Market in San Francisco, that carries a lot of G-Star merchandise. Not exactly your part of the world, but a nice place to visit
Good luck.

amirrorcrackd

Reaction score
Century 21 in NY gets it sometimes, and Filene's Basement in Union Square currently has a bunch of jeans and cords. It goes in and out at places like these. Check your local Filene's, or find a willing forum member who will purchase and mail something to you. I would, if I had the time. Why don't you post exactly what you want and how much you are willing to pay, and if I find myself at the store, I can pick them up for you, if they have them.

Dan

ken

Banned by Request
Reaction score
http://www.universalgear.com/dept.asp?deptid=264 I don't know how much they were when you looked, but the Nordstrom site has the unwashed version for 120 u.s., which isn't too unreasonable (I've been looking into possibly maybe getting a pair myself. Yup, the length options are a deal-maker). The above link just has a lightly washed version called the Carter, I think, on sale for 103.

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I saw a bunch of G-Star at the Nordstrom Rack here in Costa Mesa, it was in the $60 range.

Nick M

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I saw a bunch of G-Star at the Nordstrom Rack here in Costa Mesa, it was in the $60 range.
That's pretty good - the pair I want are AU$242 over here (about US$190 or thereabouts).

amirrorcrackd

Reaction score
That's about the same as the Filenen's price. The ones at Century 21 I saw were for 50 or less, but they didn't have the best size run available.

Dan

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami