1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Cheap Fall Coats Sz LG/XL - Engineered Garments, KZO, North Face

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by fasterstill, Sep 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fasterstill

fasterstill Senior member

Selling three perfect fall Jackets that I am no longer wearing. Minimum wear and no washing on any (the North face has been in light rain) prices include USPS Priority Shipping. PLease no crazy low balls think about $10-12 free shipping already in priced in these are cheap. Will take reasonable offers.

The North Face Hydrenalite Rain Light Jacket SZ LG - $30
    Light, packable nice grey on grey neutral colorway. Highly breathable fabric that does well in light rain but I would not trust this thing in a down pour. Worn 5-7 x once in a light rain on a Colorado 14er and it was great. Very breathable
    P2P:22" * Length 24"

KZO - CERES FLEECE MODS COAT SZ M - Retail $335 Blackbird Sale $201 SF Price - $95
    Slim-fitting fishtail parka-style fleece. The midweight of the fleece makes this a really excellent outerwear piece to wear through the early fall. Drawstring details along waist and hem. Convertible hood easily detaches via a hidden zipper. 100% cotton fleece. Color looks like a faded black or deep grey. See Black Bird Link Here:
    http://helloblackbird.blogspot.com/2009/07/sale-item-of-day-kzo-ceres-fleece-mods.html
    P2P 21" (stretchy could go to 22") Length 31"

Engineered Garments Fishing Jacket SZ XL - $105
    Light weight cotton in a light weight rich speckled bown. Lots of cool pocket and stitching details. My favorite part is the detachable hood with an unstructured bill. I think this was about $250 new. Great light weight piece.
    P2P 22.5 Length 26"

Attached Files:

2. fasterstill

fasterstill Senior member

KZO- Sold

3. rayuela

rayuela Senior member

Pm'd you about the EG jacket--is it still available?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.