1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. I'd like to announce that animated avatars are now available again. You'll have to reload, but they are once more possible.

We've been doing a ton of work behind the scenes. The site load speed was already under 1/2 of what Huddler's was, on average, and we installed cloudflare, which means that the site should be even faster. A ton more will go on in the weeks and months to come, and some things will be more visibile, and some less.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

Cheap Fall Coats Sz LG/XL - Engineered Garments, KZO, North Face

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by fasterstill, Sep 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fasterstill

fasterstill Senior member

Selling three perfect fall Jackets that I am no longer wearing. Minimum wear and no washing on any (the North face has been in light rain) prices include USPS Priority Shipping. PLease no crazy low balls think about $10-12 free shipping already in priced in these are cheap. Will take reasonable offers.

The North Face Hydrenalite Rain Light Jacket SZ LG - $30
    Light, packable nice grey on grey neutral colorway. Highly breathable fabric that does well in light rain but I would not trust this thing in a down pour. Worn 5-7 x once in a light rain on a Colorado 14er and it was great. Very breathable
    P2P:22" * Length 24"

KZO - CERES FLEECE MODS COAT SZ M - Retail $335 Blackbird Sale $201 SF Price - $95
    Slim-fitting fishtail parka-style fleece. The midweight of the fleece makes this a really excellent outerwear piece to wear through the early fall. Drawstring details along waist and hem. Convertible hood easily detaches via a hidden zipper. 100% cotton fleece. Color looks like a faded black or deep grey. See Black Bird Link Here:
    http://helloblackbird.blogspot.com/2009/07/sale-item-of-day-kzo-ceres-fleece-mods.html
    P2P 21" (stretchy could go to 22") Length 31"

Engineered Garments Fishing Jacket SZ XL - $105
    Light weight cotton in a light weight rich speckled bown. Lots of cool pocket and stitching details. My favorite part is the detachable hood with an unstructured bill. I think this was about $250 new. Great light weight piece.
    P2P 22.5 Length 26"

Attached Files:

2. fasterstill

fasterstill Senior member

KZO- Sold

3. rayuela

rayuela Senior member

Pm'd you about the EG jacket--is it still available?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.