• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cheap durable boat shoes

dappledown

Reaction score
Would anyone be interested in Made to order boat shoes? Either in a 2 eyelet, or 3 eyelet version. so far only in a white sole you can choose your color panels, types of leather (even exotic leathers like alligator!), etc?

targetting the price range or 90usd for a base model.
(depending on options.)

deveandepot1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dappledown
Would anyone be interested in Made to order boat shoes? Either in a 2 eyelet, or 3 eyelet version. so far only in a white sole you can choose your color panels, types of leather (even exotic leathers like alligator!), etc?

targetting the price range or 90usd for a base model.
(depending on options.)

I would be interested if you could make them in an A or B width.

reachforit108

Reaction score
Originally Posted by tonyynguyen
it looks like im going to have to find a pair online i went out today looking for some and i couldnt find any, anyone know any good websites?
here are some on sale. also, nordstrom rack usually has some, if you are near that store. and if you want blue suede (like elvis) then here is one on sale. stp coupon code is here. click through the sierra trading post banner at the bottom of this page to support SF.

Totakeke

Reaction score
Never really paid attention to Sperry's before, but from those links I might just get one to try them out.

tonyynguyen

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Handmadeshoes
Sperry for sure!! $64.95 for the classic A/O at Nordstrom. Get the navy or the dark brown for wearing with jeans!

thanks for the tip
wink.gif

tjcam

Reaction score
Another good option for stores is Nordstrom Rack if you have one in your area. Every Rack I've been in has a lot of Sperry in your price range. I've picked up a classic pair and a chukka.

Made in California

Reaction score
Why would you want boat shoes? Do you own a boat or something?

reachforit108

Reaction score
so how reliable is 6pm.com?
6pm is a subsidiary of Zappos, which is owned by amazon. very reliable. they charge shipping and return shipping - that needs to be factored in. i have purchased many items from them without issue.

deveandepot1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
so how reliable is 6pm.com?

I have never had a problem.

Icarus

Reaction score
you own a boat or something daddy?

Wideknot

Reaction score
Tony,

If you didn't find them, you may be shopping too upscale. Sperry's are ubiquitous. You should be able to find them in any mall department store: J.C. Penney, Belk's, Macy's, Dillard's. I wouldn't be surprised if you could find them in Toys-R-Us.

tonyynguyen

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Wideknot
Tony,

If you didn't find them, you may be shopping too upscale. Sperry's are ubiquitous. You should be able to find them in any mall department store: J.C. Penney, Belk's, Macy's, Dillard's. I wouldn't be surprised if you could find them in Toys-R-Us.

im still looking

Originally Posted by Icarus
you own a boat or something daddy?

funny

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads