1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Cheap Drinks

Discussion in 'Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel' started by Bar fly, Jul 31, 2006.

1. Bar fly

Bar fly New Member

I have forever been searching the internet for cheap drinks or a place to go of a night for a drink. Bars, pubs and clubs to meet friends and have a good time. I live in Sydney, Australia and finally decided to do something about it. So I created a free, not-for-profit website called www.cheapdrinks.com.au To find a bar, pub, club or bottleshop in Australia. You can also find a cheap meal or drink deal..

My gift to you.. if ever travelling in Oz or live here.

Bar fly.

2. Matt

Matt Senior member

strangely I find myself not resenting this intrusion

3. carlhuber

carlhuber Senior member

Wow, nice looking website.
    Cool logo and nice smooth design.
    Seems pretty neat.