1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

CHEAP!! Beautiful Ralph Lauren Black Label RLBL Slim 2 Button 42 7R Brown Staple Suit No Pleats

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by MiamiRedSkin, Feb 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MiamiRedSkin

MiamiRedSkin Senior member

Up for sale is just a spectacular, staple suit from Ralph Lauren Black Label. If you are looking for a slim, modern fit suit, this one is for you. I myself have been having trouble finding slimmer fitting suits (or ones that do not fit like a parachute - so if you are in this bucket, this suit is for you. It is a beautiful Dark Brown color with a birdseye type of texture. You can see the beautiful pick stitching detailing everywhere - it has 2 front buttons, side vents, fully lined, fully canvassed, working cuffs, and beautiful rolled shoulders. The pants are not pleated and have side tabs to adjust the waist if needed.

The suit is in fantastic condition with no flaws - no odors, tears, stains, etc.

Measurements
    Coat - tagged 42

Pit to pit - 21" across
    BOC to end of coat - 31" in length
    Shoulder to shoulder- 19"
    Shoulder to end of cuff - 24.5"
    Pants - Slim Straight without Pleat
    34" Waist (Adjustable side tabs ~2")
    31" inseam
    2.5" to let out of waist and 3" to let out inseam

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 11, 2013
  2. coupas

coupas Active Member

Nice.. wonder if I could pull off a 21 chest..

3. FelixP

FelixP Member

Are the pants pleated or flat-front? Info in description appears to conflict.

4. MiamiRedSkin

MiamiRedSkin Senior member

I'm sorry, I was listing many things at once and must have got some things mixed up. They do not have pleats

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.