1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Cheaney shoes made in england

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by joycemik, Sep 27, 2012.

1. joycemik

joycemik Well-Known Member

Hello, anyone could inform me please if exists a Cheaney shoes model called George? I wonder if they are a model called George Royal Collection by Cheaney? I now that the word George is side marked inside the shoes with serial number below.
    The sole is Rubber? How much is a fair and accurate price for to buy a pair of them in second hand, black colour?
    Many thanks
    Regards

2. alexSF

alexSF Senior member

Are you looking for a George Boot? the classic military high black boot?

You can find it also from other shoemakers and new.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2012
  3. joycemik

joycemik Well-Known Member

Hello thanks for your answer. No im looking to know more information about a pair of Cheaney Shoes Made in England , which model i think is called George.
    Regards