1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Cheaney Pennine II R UK 7G

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by porphyrio, Feb 19, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. porphyrio

porphyrio Active Member

I’m putting up for sale this pair of Cheaney Pennine II R Veldtschoen boots. Cheaney's oldest design, they are classic nine eyelet boot perfect for country and city alike. They are size UK 7G (== US8), and would probably fit a D-width, or maybe an E (they are not that generous for a G width).

Details:

• Last: 4436
    • Wide fitting: G
    • Fully leather lined with full leather insole.
    • Goodyear welted Veldtschoen Commando rubber sole.
    • Bellows Tongue
    • Hand crafted in Northamptonshire, ENGLAND.

Made in England, this boot is constructed using fine burgundy pebble-grained leather and a robust Itshide Commando sole. It utilises a a Veldtschoen construction that sees the upper turned outwards, ensuring maximum water resistance, whether you’re tramping through fields or hitting the sidewalks.

I’ve only worn them a little, as you can see from the pictures, and you can still catch a whiff of the fresh leather scent.

These boots retail at close to $500 (£345). The listing’s price includes the shoes and shoe bags only.

I will ship via PostNL from the Netherlands. Worldwide shipping is included in the price above—if you are in the EU, I will discount the shipping accordingly.

Thanks for looking, and let me know if you have any questions!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 21, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.