• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Chastity Bono getting sex op to turn into a man...

rnoldh

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Serious question.

Does this mean she will be getting a Johnson attached?

And if so, will it be from a donor ( she's well off enough ) or will it be of the bionic variety?

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dopey
I think Conne logged in from the wrong account.
blush.gif

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
is chastity becoming a woman?

JLibourel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I noted with some disgust that the TV commentators immediately started referring to this strange creature as "he" and "him." F'r chrissake at least let her get the bloody surgery before we start calling "her" a "him."

At one time there were a number of transsexuals living in the neighborhood in the Wilshire district of LA where I lived for many years, and I got to know a few of them. A creepy, abnormal and very violent lot, to be sure. They make the gays seem positively wholesome and normal by comparison.

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JLibourel
I noted with some disgust that the TV commentators immediately started referring to this strange creature as "he" and "him." F'r chrissake at least let her get the bloody surgery before we start calling "her" a "him."

At one time there were a number of transsexuals living in the neighborhood in the Wilshire district of LA where I lived for many years, and I got to know a few of them. A creepy, abnormal and very violent lot, to be sure. They make the gays seem positively wholesome and normal by comparison.

I guess these freaks need all the help they can get...

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fuuma
Is ********** up? I didn't know about her and couldn't really deduct it from the article.

I truly do not give a **** as ******* are as common in NYC as muslims are in Iraq but I just can't see how someone going through this process does not have very serious, deep physicological issues. Is it that "wrong" or abnormal for her to have a same gender relationship in her current state? What exactly is she accomplishing by have some doctors mess around with her body chemistry?

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
the biggest issue or littlest is the shriveled tomato-like cack she will have upon completion. they haven't done so well with f to m.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JLibourel

I tried to get the official policy of my organization to refer to these people as "shim." Thankfully, my HR VP stands her ground, and won't let me implement this policy
wink.gif

r...

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fuuma
I guess these freaks need all the help they can get...

For some levity consider this, for every couple of steps taken forward in accepting homosexuality as a normal occurrence, a step backwards is taken at every gay pride parade.

Originally Posted by thekunk07
the biggest issue or littlest is the shriveled tomato-like cack she will have upon completion. they haven't done so well with f to m.

Isn't it the size of a thumb?

lawyerdad

Lying Dog-faced Pony Soldier
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dakota rube
Poor Chastity.
Goofy name.
Goofy parents.

I'm remembering an old Doonesbury, where Cher is holding a press conference after Chastity was born. A reporter asks about the name.
Cher: "Well, Grace Slick named her kids China and God, and Frank Zappa named his kids Dweezil and Moon Unit."
Reporter: "So all the good names were taken?"
Cher: "Right".

Tck13

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by rnoldh
Serious question.

And if so, will it be from a donor ( she's well off enough ) or will it be of the bionic variety?

If I'm not mistaken, I think they just surgically manipulate what she has already.

Threak

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I read an article on my phone the other day where they said she wasn't planning on surgery, and it explained that when these people "transition" it just means she wants people to think of her as a dude, not necessarily anything more than that. She'll probably go on hormone therapy though. Usually these people get turned on in some strange way by shaving.

Tck13

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Threak
I read an article on my phone the other day where they said she wasn't planning on surgery, and it explained that when these people "transition" it just means she wants people to think of her as a dude, not necessarily anything more than that. She'll probably go on hormone therapy though. Usually these people get turned on in some strange way by shaving.

I worked with a man who was going through the transition and you're correct. He had to actually be or dress like a woman for 1 year (he had to wear women's clothing, had to have fake boobs - not surgical but wear a padded bra, etc.) and it wasn't until after that time that he could go through the hormone therapy. Then after that he could have the surgery if he still wanted to.

rnoldh

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by rnoldh
Serious question.

Originally Posted by Tck13
If I'm not mistaken, I think they just surgically manipulate what she has already.

You mean she already has a Johnson?

I should have known looking at the picture.

Bono_Chastity_314_LACasting-1%5B1%5D.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads