• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Charvet shirt, Pink

Status
Not open for further replies.

ebw1

Reaction score
please don't attempt to start an argument/insult me in my FS thread. I'd had deducted that you weren't a serious buyer from the orignal PM .
Thank you

Um, I never PM'ed you... Not sure how you deduced I wasn't a serious buyer.

Also, I really wasn't trying to insult you or start an argument. I honestly want to know the size! Well, wanted to ... I don't think I'd buy it at this point.

ebw1

Reaction score
whats wrong with you people, its a $75 shirt there is no point in arguing over measurements with someone who surely was going to low ball me on it.
im selling it for cheap so i can go to H&M and grab 2 white ones to replace it.
it's not a lot of money, im not going to argue with some guy who won't give me the shipping back on it.
i decided not to deal with him, why are you continuing to drag this out?
i apoligize for not giving evandb what he wanted the shirt for, i just can't afford to do it, and starting an argument in my for sale thread forcing me to give him the shirt for what he wanted i'd rather just keep it.
and im not digging the shirt out of the box i have it ready to be shipped in stopping me from writting this paper, so he can olow ball me on it, then when he gets it at his home give me negative feedback or post in this thread that it didn't fit him becuase he doesn't know how i measured my shirt.
i decided not to deal with him, deciding that the effort was not worth fighting over a measly sum of money.
bunch of assholes in here

if you're not interested please pass and not sling insults, or condemn me for passing up on what i saw as an obvious scam and a set of problems by someone who did not have the funds or professionalism i felt needed for a transaction.

Woah, I didn't read these posts. "obvious scam," "did not have the funds or professionalism," "lowball offer," "i decided not to deal with him, deciding that the effort was not worth fighting over a measly sum of money." What are you talking bout? I NEVER messaged you and I never made an offer.

All I asked for was the size by posting in this thread. I don't really see why you would make up some story about me lowballing you and then arguing about shipping and negative feedback.

Also, I really don't understand how you can call $75 measly and "cheap" on the one hand and then on the other say things like "i apoligize for not giving evandb what he wanted the shirt for, i just can't afford to do it..." Make up your mind. And now I'm curious: what did you delude yourself into thinking I offered in our imaginary conversation, anyway?

Brianpore

B&S (BS) ambassador-in-chief
Reaction score
Just an FYI per the forum rules... 2. Full descriptions of items should be provided in body of the listings.

IMO a full description would include some sort of size. What it is tagged (14.5,15,15.5 etc etc) OR approx S, M, L, XL (what size you usually wear). No one is going to buy your shirt without a description of the size as it could be for a guy my size 14.5 shirt or for someone who wears 17 size shirts
facepalm.gif
If you don't actually want to sell the shirt, as it wont sell without a sizem then just close the post.

PS - profile says "Usual Jacket Size 40" so at least that is a start for all you guys who wear a Jacket Size of 38-42...

951socal

Reaction score

Just an FYI per the forum rules... [COLOR=000000]2.  Full descriptions of items should be provided in body of the listings.[/COLOR]

IMO a full description would include some sort of size. What it is tagged (14.5,15,15.5 etc etc) OR approx  S, M, L, XL (what size you usually wear). No one is going to buy your shirt without a description of the size as it could be for a guy my size 14.5 shirt or for someone who wears 17 size shirts :facepalm: If you don't actually want to sell the shirt, as it wont sell without a sizem then just close the post.

PS - profile says "Usual Jacket Size 40" so at least that is a start for all you guys who wear a Jacket Size of 38-42...

i'd decided that a reason for selling it and a picture would answer any and all questions.
i have the right to ignore people who want to bullshit me via PM, then proceed to attack me in my thread for not beliving the bullshit

Brianpore

B&S (BS) ambassador-in-chief
Reaction score
i'd decided that a reason for selling it and a picture would answer any and all questions.
i have the right to ignore people who want to bullshit me via PM, then proceed to attack me in my thread for not beliving the bullshit
Good luck, but it's never going to sell for that price with no size info.

ebw1

Reaction score

I can sort of make out the first number of the size tag in the picture, which appears to be a 4 ... so that would narrow it down to 10 sizes!

cbbuff

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This is one of my favorite threads ever.

jrd617

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'll roll the dice on this one. PM sent!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads