Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Charlotte NC worth a stop?

Discussion in 'Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel' started by Coldsnap, Apr 18, 2016.

1. Coldsnap

Coldsnap Distinguished Member

Going to do a night in the mountains and thought a night in the city would be fun too. Charlotte NC is on the way back, was wondering if it's worth a stop to eat / drink / sight see for a night or two. Any recommendations?

2. suited

suited Distinguished Member

Last edited: Apr 18, 2016

3. dizzy

dizzy Well-Known Member

Charlotte has some pretty good food options from my experience. Upstream is great if you like seafood. BBQ is good (obviously), and I actually had pretty good hibachi there too.

4. Coldsnap

Coldsnap Distinguished Member

Yea, I heard Charlotte has some good food. What about weird fun stuff to do?

5. KOdelphia

KOdelphia New Member

The city has a really nice greenway to run or bike, and a lot of fun things I dig there are on this list: http://www.charlotteonthecheap.com/weird-things-to-see-in-charlotte/ and I really like David Černý's Metalmorphosis scultpture, it's pretty freaky. Davidson street between 34th and 36th is a really chill little neighborhood with good food, tattoo shops, brewery, and music venues, my cousin used to live right there. It's a pretty fun little city.