• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Charlotte Gainsbourg-a-like....

Britalian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Taking a friend round Parma last week I noticed this cute popsy waiting on the opposite station platform and implored him to take a shot... She has a close resemblence to the French actress, I feel. Also, I like this style in a woman.

removed.

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score
She's very cute, but isn't it kind of...sleazy...to sneak photos of her and then post them on the internet?

redgrail

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wow, that's creepy...
uhoh.gif

rach2jlc

Prof. Fabulous
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
+2 to the above... "Hey, look at this stranger whose photo I took and placed on an open website for all to see!"

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by rach2jlc
+2 to the above... "Hey, look at this stranger whose photo I took and placed on an open website for all to see!"

Don't you get it? She was obviously askin for it. With her lookin like somebody else and whatnot. She's not foolin this guy!

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Hot people don't have a right to complain especially in an instance such as this.

rach2jlc

Prof. Fabulous
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7
Hot people don't have a right to complain especially in an instance such as this.

Because you are attractive to somebody, that gives them the right to snap your photo without your permission and then post it on teh interwebz for all to oodle and gaze? That prospect isn't a little... off-putting... to you.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by rach2jlc
Because you are attractive to somebody, that gives them the right to snap your photo without your permission and then post it on teh interwebz for all to oodle and gaze? That prospect isn't a little... off-putting... to you.

Yes.

That's why you better hope we never meet.
rimshot.gif

It'll be a rach WAYWT presented by Kwilk.

rach2jlc

Prof. Fabulous
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwilkinson
Yes.

That's why you better hope we never meet.
rimshot.gif

It'll be a rach WAYWT presented by Kwilk.

Lol; I don't think Lish would be too happy with you taking pictures of unbelievably dashing men like myself and then posting them on teh interwebz for oogling and Fashion-chat.

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I don't think it's off-putting. What if somebody scouting for models happened to click this thread and wanted that girl in his next lingerie ad. As a result she becomes famous, rich, and lives the rest of her life in a plimsole-laden existence. If anything should be considered off-putting, it's not posting those two pictures of hers above. We did her a favor, sure enough. As a matter of fact, I've been itching to jump off the Anne Hathaway bandwagon for a while now. Charlotte Gainsbourg-Look-A-Like for the win.

rach2jlc

Prof. Fabulous
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7
I don't think it's off-putting. What if somebody scouting for models happened to click this thread and wanted that girl in his next lingerie ad. As a result she becomes famous, rich, and lives the rest of her life in a plimsole-laden existence. If anything should be considered off-putting, it's not posting those two pictures of hers above. We did her a favor, sure enough. As a matter of fact, I've been itching to jump off the Anne Hathaway bandwagon for a while now. Charlotte Gainsbourg-Look-A-Like for the win.
I guess I'm just behind the times for thinking "invasion of privacy" is a bad thing. Little did I know that it's actually doing one a favor!!! "You are so attractive that I think thousands of random, creepy men should stare at you when you don't know you are being photographed!!! Hey, you might get a modeling job out of it!! You know, because you're sexy. Do you know what I'm doing now, just looking at your picture?" (drool drool) Creeeeeeeeepy...

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Drooling's not cool. One has to have a little more class than that.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads