1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 9: A MTM nylon MA-1 bomber from Falcon Garments

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 6th auction of the year is for a nylon MA-1 from Falcon garments. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Charles Tyrwhitt Shoe Sale

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by norcaltransplant, Jun 28, 2006.

1. new obsession

new obsession Senior Member

TOO...... MANY...... SHOES.....

Where is the STP shoe tree special now that I am going to need it again?

2. mbc

mbc Senior Member

TOO...... MANY...... SHOES.....

Where is the STP shoe tree special now that I am going to need it again?

Grapevinehill has Woodlore combo shoe trees for $15 and ultra shoe trees for $20.

3. Lino

Lino Senior Member

I picked up four pair (I've been neglecting my feet for some time) "”in two orders of course.

What I am wondering is what will happen if I need to return one a pair. I know they have a no fee return service, but I am wondering how they will work out how much to credit. But, if all works out, there will be no need to worry about that.

4. billiebob

billiebob Senior Member

I can't believe this. I don't read SF for one day and I miss something like this!

I really like CT shoes. They fit my wide feet very well. I have 3 pairs of their shoes already at 50% off, which is a good deal. To get them for 85 bucks is amazing. Congrats to all. Notice that the brown wholecut was the first to completely sell out. Nice shoe!

5. new obsession

Grapevinehill has Woodlore combo shoe trees for $15 and ultra shoe trees for $20.

Thanks. Odd sizing - in the ultra- Medium 8 Wide to 11 Narrow, Large 9.5 Wide to 12.5 Narrow. So I guess 9.5 US is a medium?

6. odoreater

odoreater Distinguished Member

I can't believe this. I don't read SF for one day and I miss something like this!

I really like CT shoes. They fit my wide feet very well. I have 3 pairs of their shoes already at 50% off, which is a good deal. To get them for 85 bucks is amazing. Congrats to all. Notice that the brown wholecut was the first to completely sell out. Nice shoe!

Holy crap, I can't believe there are things completely selling out. I'm not sure how many other people from other websites are taking advantage of the link norcal posted but, seems like SF has the power to make seller's sell out when they offer a good enough deal. For some reason, I think that's pretty cool.

7. new obsession

Holy crap, I can't believe there are things completely selling out. I'm not sure how many other people from other websites are taking advantage of the link norcal posted but, seems like SF has the power to make seller's sell out when they offer a good enough deal. For some reason, I think that's pretty cool.

I was similarly impressed until I realized that the Brown wholecuts were gone.[​IMG]

8. LegB4Wicket

LegB4Wicket Well-Known Member

Bit the bullet again to pick-up a birdseye navy suit with matching trousers for $185.

Don't really need it but it's too good a deal to pass-up.

Thank God tomorrow is pay day!

Cheers,

LBW

9. NoVaguy

NoVaguy Distinguished Member

i have two of the boot trees. i was fairly happy with them.

one thing - for those of you that get the ones with the brass plates on them, they are indeed labeled with the grapevinehill name.

10. frankie lee

frankie lee Active Member

11. odoreater

Just pulled the trigger on 4 CT fitted shirts for $126. That comes to about $30 per shirt. Not bad at all.

12. Lino

Lino Senior Member

13. Lino

Lino Senior Member

Just pulled the trigger on 4 CT fitted shirts for $126. That comes to about $30 per shirt. Not bad at all.

Looks like the karma wheel came around for you to make up for all of those Jantzen shirts you keep ordering and never arrive.

14. odoreater

Looks like the karma wheel came around for you to make up for all of those Jantzen shirts you keep ordering and never arrive.

Haha, quite so [​IMG]

15. Girardian

Girardian Distinguished Member

How wide does the G fitting run?

I wear a 10E in AE or a 10.5D.

I plan to order 9 "G" in CT boots unless this is more like an EE width, in which case I'll go with the 9.5 "standard."