• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Charles Tyrwhitt sale.....

Thanks SF (a new me)

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Ianiceman

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Some nice shirts and ties at great knock down prices right now. Check out their grenadines.

bjornb17

Reaction score
Really enjoying my CT non-iron slim fit shirts, much more than the Brooks Bro shirts i have. Got a couple of the $40 shirts on clearance, then they were nice enough to give me free shipping and 10% discount just for asking. Ordered 4 for $199 from the new spring collection today
smile.gif
I think these are by far the best shirts for the price point.

gomakeitreal

Reaction score
i hate that they only give you sleeve length 33 or above. (or else you need to pay extra) =/

HarleyBob

Reaction score
I purchased a half dozen of their shirts and returned all of them. I thought the fabric was poor, the body of the shirts was short and they needed one more button down the front. If you have a tall torso, these shirts aren't for you. There are much better options.

Gibonius

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I can never pull the trigger on anything from CT because their prices on the US site are higher than those on the UK site, and the UK prices include VAT. If you order from the UK site and try to ship to the US, there's no option to remove the VAT either. It just bothers me and I don't really know why. Feels like they're trying to screw US customers.

Swededude

Reaction score
Yes, both CT and TM Lewin has sales going on almost all the time. Strange that it is allowed in the UK, it wouldn't be here in Sweden at least.

LTM

Reaction score
I am in Australia and use the UK site and VAT has always been deducted.

MadTxn

Reaction score
I only order from the UK site. You'll see the VAT removed before the final step in the checkout process.

RogerC

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Swededude
Yes, both CT and TM Lewin has sales going on almost all the time. Strange that it is allowed in the UK, it wouldn't be here in Sweden at least.

I don't know how it works exactly, but you see in the beginning of the season that they sell at full price for a week or two, which is the supposed minimum, and then drop. No UK lawyers here?

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Shirts run HUGE!

ktrp

Reaction score
It's a reputable store. Its also the sort of store where everything goes on sale all the time, so don't get excited about it being X% off, judge the sale price and whether it seems good for what you're getting.

Geoff Gander

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ktrp
It's a reputable store. Its also the sort of store where everything goes on sale all the time, so don't get excited about it being X% off, judge the sale price and whether it seems good for what you're getting.

+1

However, if you can score CT shirts at $35-40 a pop, that's a pretty decent deal. Certainly much better than what you'll find at any department store/Mens Wearhouse/etc. TM Lewin is about the same price point, and from my experience the quality's about the same.

The difference IMO is styling - CT shirts have more conservative patterns, whereas Lewin has bolder stripes and colour mixes.

All this aside, if you can get Harvie and Hudson on sale (33 GBP is the best I've ever seen, but maybe another SFer can correct me), I would go with that.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 38.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.1%

Forum statistics

Threads