• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Charles Tyrwhitt Deal: Shirt and Tie for $40

An Acute Style

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
On my way to work, a guy was passing out flyers for this deal. It's legit. I figured I'd share.

Visit this website for the deal.

ctshirts.com/RHETT

Enjoy.

DHD28

Reaction score
I can vouch for this offer. Purchased a white twill extra slim dress shirt. You choose a free tie. Had the sleeves shortened two inches. Even though I might still take in the sides it's a great deal for the money.

Thinking about getting some more.

cptjeff

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing, I got myself one of these.

theh00d

Reaction score
How is their ties thinking about getting the navy/white pindot
or is lands end or brook brothers better?

Can I also get free shipping with this deal?

AwfullyNiceGuy

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the offer applies to their non US costumers too? because the offer is not listed on the UK site.

Academic2

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
with shipping its not a great deal

If you buy two shirts the shipping cost is still $9.95. So you get two shirts and a tie for $88.95. I don't enough about Charles Tyrwhitt's usual pricing to know how this compares.

Cheers,

Ac

Academic2

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
FYI, I just got an email from them with this in it:

“Thank you very much for placing your order with us. Unfortunately the following item(s) are out of stock and will take a little longer than expected to reach you.
Order Ref Product Code Short Description Date Expected
xxxxxxxxx TV350BGD Peaslake Burgundy Wool Plain Wov 6 Dec 13

[…]

I cannot apologise enough for any inconvenience this has caused you. We pride ourselves on our service but it seems it has not lived up to our high standards this time. We will do everything we can to ensure this will not happen again.
If there is anything we can do to assist or if you wish to change your order, please do not hesitate to call our Customer Services team on 0844 482 4000. If calling from outside the UK, please call +44 20 8174 4100. You can also email us by clicking here <http://www.ctshirts.co.uk/contact>.”

So be aware that at least some of the listed ties aren’t actually in stock.

By the way, belated thanks to An Acute Style for taking the time to post about this.

Cheers,

Ac

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads