• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Charles Tyrwhitt 70% off Internet Sale

ct2272

Reaction score
Pretty limited selection imho, but looks like some good deals so I thought I would share. Regards, CT - Shhh.. Â Don't tell anybody, but the Charles Tyrwhitt sale starts today for Internet customers only. Get up to 70% off. Some things really do run out on day one - don't tell me I didn't warn you. To start shopping, please click below or copy and paste the URL into your browser: http://clicks.charlestyrwhitt.co.uk/t.html?....rwKc8aB Nick Wheeler Founder, Charles Tyrwhitt Shirts

oscarthewild

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know the mill for the 180s at CT?

If you want cotton that is well travelled, then look no further. The yarn itself is spun in Switzerland by a spinner recognised as the best in the world. It is then transported (very gingerly in bullet proof bullion lorries) to Italy where it is woven into cloth that is dense, yet so sublimely soft that you will have serious trouble trying to keep your hands off it. This will provoke worried looks in important meetings, but nothing a "ctshirts.co.uk - superfine 180s" (said in a loud voice) won't resolve. There is nothing wrong with a shameless plug!

100% cotton two fold 180s twill and poplin
Real mother of pearl buttons
Rounded cuffs
Horizontal button hole
Finer stitching 18 per inch
Is it Egyptian cotton?
Thanks.

Jovan

Banned for Good
Reaction score
Why did you revive a thread over a year old?

oscarthewild

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jovan
Why did you revive a thread over a year old?

The original was signed by a person from CT. I was hoping that he (or someone else who knows) may weigh in. Would you prefer that I start a new thread on this matter? What are your concerns with reviving a year old thread?

-

Roger

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by oscarthewild
The original was signed by a person from CT. I was hoping that he (or someone else who knows) may weigh in. Would you prefer that I start a new thread on this matter? What are your concerns with reviving a year old thread? -
Well, I think the question is why publicize a sale that expired in January 2006.

oscarthewild

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ok, I think I see what is getting people upset. I had performed a search on CT shirts and clicked on one that had a CT person as an author. I dont think he has posted here recently. Goal was not to get anyones goat (but I like it - the lamb!
smile.gif
) with stale postings, but to see if anyone (esp someone from CT if anyone reads from there) would be kind enough to provide mill info.

Hope it has not destroyed anyones day.

muelleran

Reaction score
The thing is, they started a 60% sale a few days ago. 60% for Europeans, but reading the forum I got the impression they reduce prices more for Americans.
So yea, thread came back alive, yet another sale at CT but perhaps it's the 70% sale for Americans. Everything is all right.

dah328

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think the OP just copied and pasted from a Tyrwhitt promotional email. I don't think he's any relation to the founder of CT.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads