• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. Passus shoes was founded by long term members of the forum and veterans of the shoes business. and is dedicated to crafting fine shoes in Budapest in a time honored tradition. Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new affiliate vendor thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Chanel mens clothes

tacobender

Reaction score
The line isnt as bad as he describes. The hunt for finding the pieces is bad. I got a sweater that was reasonably priced. You can only get it in the NYC store, and the buy is so small you see maybe 1 t shirt, some sort of dress shirt. I got a sweater that was a great slimmer fit. It wasn't out of line price was either, I think 299-350 or so.

GiltEdge

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by shlovads
its bad. queers can't wear this either

You haven't been here long enough to say that. I must admit, there is something oddly kind of cool about the jacket. It is W Bill tweed. Occasional it is Ermenishitto Zegna

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
that actually looks somewhat like a Chanel jacket my mom used to have (long ago). it even has those thickly padded shoulders that was the woman's power suit of the 80's
also, hers wasn't as raggedy around the collar.

cb_32

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
another great example of "no matter how much that costs it still looks stupid"

anyways his watch and shirt are quite steezy however

Dragon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The jacket is nice, but the the way the guy coordinates it is all wrong. It's not the jacket that's bad, it's his level of style is amateur.

macuser3of5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by shlovads
its bad. queers can't wear this either
calling all queers, report for chanel homme insights... dude in the op has 0 style. has no idea how to wear anything... grey jeans with black wingtips?

GoldenTribe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I can imagine a guy almost pulling this off if it had a collar -- any collar -- but that raggedy-ass neckline is a little too far-out for me, it belongs on an old lady's bosom.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.