• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Champions League '08 - '09

benecios

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by embowafa
INIEEEEEESTA!! INIEEEEEEEEEESTA!! INIEEEEEEEESTA!!!
worship2.gif
worship2.gif
worship2.gif

(in case you didn't realize, I'm drunk, and I just finished watching the game for the first time)

A) Worst officiated game I've ever seen......on both sides.....draw

B) **** N. Anelka.......**** him, and **** that ref. period.

C) **** THAT REF. He ruined the game for both sides.

D) AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

P.S. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

See you in Rome, bitches!!!!!!!!

You didn't watch it live,you must be Barca's best ever fan!!

benecios

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
hahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Fuuutbol Club Barcelooooooona, le le le le leleleleeeeeee, le le le le leleleleeeeeeeee, le le le le leleleleeeeeeee, Fuuuutol Club Barceloooooooonaaaa.

They're MIIIIILES AHEAD.....MILES I TELL YA!!!!
rotflmao.gif
rotflmao.gif
rotflmao.gif

Wow,you are excited! Imagine how you will feel when you visit Camp Nou for the first time.

embowafa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by benecios
Wow,you are excited! Imagine how you will feel when you visit Camp Nou for the first time.

You didn't watch it live,you must be Barca's best ever fan!!

straws.jpg

benecios

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
straws.jpg

I was joking but you really haven't been have you?
Get a grip Clyde.
P.S. You haven't won it yet.

romafan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Illuminate07
RAWK = Red And White Kop

aka the Liverpool fan forum

I can imagine. It seems you can't read a thread over at the RC (no matter what the topic) w/o someone gratuitously dropping a reference to 'thieving scouse bastards'. I imagine RAWK is the inverse. Some folks who seem to really know the game, but a ton of mental midgets blathering meaningless shiite - not unlike here!
cheers.gif

benecios

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by romafan
I can imagine. It seems you can't read a thread over at the RC (no matter what the topic) w/o someone gratuitously dropping a reference to 'thieving scouse bastards'. I imagine RAWK is the inverse. Some folks who seem to really know the game, but a ton of mental midgets blathering meaningless shiite - not unlike here!
cheers.gif

We are all passionate,irrational idiots,thats what being a football fan is all about.
tongue.gif

benecios

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The media over here have already started cranking it up about the potential for violence on May 27th,re-visiting the scenes from our game in 2007.
Lets hope its media hype and it passes relatively trouble free.

romafan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
We are all passionate,irrational idiots,thats what being a football fan is all about.
tongue.gif

At least Utd win, win , win - that helps to keep things fairly light. The Roma site is just pathetic in terms of bitter denuncuiations, infighting and
smack.gif
. It's truly embarassing (not unlike ASR's performances this year, I suppose)....

romafan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The media over here have already started cranking it up about the potential for violence on May 27th,re-visiting the scenes from our game in 2007.
Lets hope its media hype and it passes relatively trouble free.

English/Spanish or locals spoiling for trouble?

embowafa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was joking but you really haven't been have you?
Get a grip Clyde.
P.S. You haven't won it yet.

Don't know what bearing it has on anything, but to answer your question, no I haven't. I've been a fan for years, and I've stuck with them through good times (05, 06, 09) and bad (pre-03, 04, 07, 08). With my work schedule, I can never nail down a time to go out there for a game or two, but I'll be heading out there either early in the fall or next April.

And I didn't watch the game until late at night because I prefer to watch the game unadulterated at home than to follow some ****** stream or gamecast at work. It allows me to act like a maniac when my team scores in the 93rd minute......
cheers.gif

I'm worried about Man U because we've been so decimated on the back line (No Abidal [thanks Ovrebo], no Marquez, no Alves). But, of course, I think they're going to pull it off....I truly believe there's such a thing as destiny in football.....last year Man U had it. I think this year is for Barcelona.

romafan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
wow.gif
i recall the redcafe posts before each trip to rome: blade merchants! watch your back! you're crazy to go! etc.

of course there was trouble, but i'm not so sure it was entirely attributable to asr fans - cops played a large part the one time. they're locals, too, but still....

Germanicus

Reaction score
Originally Posted by romafan
wow.gif
i recall the redcafe posts before each trip to rome: blade merchants! watch your back! you're crazy to go! etc.

of course there was trouble, but i'm not so sure it was entirely attributable to asr fans - cops played a large part the one time. they're locals, too, but still....

Seems like you`ve never met a bunch of ultras. Bottles of piss flying in the opposition stands and the police doing nothing against it is a very common thing in Italian football at the moment.

romafan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Germanicus
Seems like you`ve never met a bunch of ultras. Bottles of piss flying in the opposition stands and the police doing nothing against it is a very common thing in Italian football at the moment.

and they used to piss in each others pockets on the kop!
crazy.gif

water

Reaction score
Let me preface by stating that I have a soft spot for both Chelsea and Barcelona.

The referee was shocking. Abysmal. Chelsea definitely deserved to go through. I do not buy this "but Barca play beautiful football" rubbish. Chelsea did exactly what they needed to do at the Nou Camp and Stamford Bridge. The only reason they are not in the Finals is because of the complete inability of a referee. If he had missed one penalty decision I would put it down to human error but to miss two very clear decisions (and arguably more) is pitiful.

While I have a well developed dislike of ManUre and, as I said, have always liked Barca, I (much to my disbelief) will probably be rooting for United in this one. At least they deserve to be there.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics