• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cesare Attolini Appreciation Thread

MarkWinter

Reaction score
letöltés.jpg
One of the finest purveyor of RTW tailoring, Cesare Attolini is a great ambassador for Neapolitan excellence and timeless elegance. We at Sartoriale are always amazed by their work, now we are curious to see how you interpret their garments. So bring on the photos folks...

Last edited:

RapFan

Reaction score
I have never had the pleasure of seeing one these in person. Does anyone know where in Toronto I could handle some of their clothes?

aph999

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Cesare Attolini is my favorite OTR brand; gorgeous handwork, high and wide Neapolitan lapels, just the right chest structure, and amazing fabrics. Here are three of mine. The first two I purchased from Sartoriale.

ZOL_3784_1024x1024.JPG
CESARE_ATTOLINI_Napoli_Handmade_Blue_Bird_s_Eye_Super_130_s_Wool_Suit_NEW_Slim_Fit_7_1024x1024.JPG
s-l1600.jpg

gs77

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have never had the pleasure of seeing one these in person. Does anyone know where in Toronto I could handle some of their clothes?

I think on Hazelton Lane, the shop's called V Hazelton, or something like that. In Yorkville.

TM79

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That's correct. I've been in there and they had a pretty good Attolini selection.

RapFan

Reaction score
That's correct. I've been in there and they had a pretty good Attolini selection.
I'll have to swing buy next time I'm in thag area. Way out of my budget but it's always cool to see legendary tailoring up close

MarkWinter

Reaction score
Cesare Attolini is my favorite OTR brand; gorgeous handwork, high and wide Neapolitan lapels, just the right chest structure, and amazing fabrics. Here are three of mine. The first two I purchased from Sartoriale.

Great choices, would be nice to see you wearing it IRL.

Have you seen our latest arrivals? Here are some of our current favourites.

CESARE_ATTOLINI_Napoli_Handmade_Dark_Blue_Wool_Super_120_s_DB_Suit_NEW_6_1024x1024.jpg

CESARE_ATTOLINI_Napoli_Gray_Striped_Wool_Flannel_Peak_Lapel_Suit_EU_48_NEW_US_38_6_1024x1024.jpg

pow.jpg

CESARE_ATTOLINI_Napoli_Brown_Windowpane_Wool_Cashmere_Blazer_Jacket_EU_50_NEW_US_401_1024x1024.jpg

Ich_Dien

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Attolini really are one of the last bastions of true fully hand made RTW.

However, you quoting your own pictures there, Sartoriale? :|

MarkWinter

Reaction score
I like how the 3 button roll looks. I've been looking for a peak lapel suit with 3 button roll in a navy. I just wonder if the roll makes it a more casual suit? Is it still considered a business suit?

Yes the roll makes it look more casual, but I won't be concerned with that. It could still qualify for business. However a SB peak lapel in plain navy is maybe a bit too "evening" for a daytime business environment. I picture it more for a business dinner/event, cocktail party, gallery opening etc.

RapFan

Reaction score
Yes the roll makes it look more casual, but I won't be concerned with that. It could still qualify for business. However a SB peak lapel in plain navy is maybe a bit too "evening" for a daytime business environment. I picture it more for a business dinner/event, cocktail party, gallery opening etc.
I hear you. I guess it would be better for special occasions since I'd also like a ticket pocket.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads