• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cesare Attolini Appreciation Thread

MarkWinter

Reaction score
The perfect day suit for winter. The character of this lambswool/cashmere flannel chalkstripe just goes so well with the softness and roundness of Attolini tailoring.

WIN_2449_3000px90q.jpg

Aquafortis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Go for it, Attolini is in a league of their own.
I completely agree. Kiton trails Attolini by a good margin for me personally. Mainly because of cut and silhouette, and pedigree and foundational significance within the Neapolitan tradition. I also have ever increasing respect for Attolini, as they thankfully are not devolving onto the bandwagon of producing $5K tracksuits like Kiton.

Last edited:

kevinsvindland

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I completely agree. Kiton trails Attolini by a goid margin for me personally. Mainly because of cut and silhouette, and pedigree within the Neapolitan tradition. I also have ever increasing respect for Attolini, as they thankfully are not devolving onto the bandwagon of producing $5K tracksuits like Kiton.

Both the brothers are also genuine and nice people, which counts a lot in my book.

And they focus on what they are good at, not chasing numbers with the ambition to sell off the company to one of the conglomerates.

kevinsvindland

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
We have a small selection of seasonal jackets left, and are currently running a 25% off code for Style Forum members: «SF25»

BROWN CHECK CASHMERE JACKET

BLUE TWILL CASHMERE JACKET

77B90858-42EF-45A2-B3DF-01530C76BDB6.png

B9ADB771-FEE2-44EC-9E83-A3567202A246.png

Rugger

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I see a lot of Attolini ties marked MSRP over 200 on Ebay listed for under 100. How are they generally received relative to say Kiton or Drakes? I like a lot Attolini patterns but being so prevalent on ebay has me wondering if there's something I don't know?

Aquafortis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I see a lot of Attolini ties marked MSRP over 200 on Ebay listed for under 100. How are they generally received relative to say Kiton or Drakes? I like a lot Attolini patterns but being so prevalent on ebay has me wondering if there's something I don't know?
I think it's more about that hardly anyone wears ties these days.

BXpress

Reaction score

I own 2 Attolini ties and there's nothing wrong with them in terms of quality. The only thing that i don't like about them is that they are 8x150cm. Way too long for such a narrow tie.

dauster

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just place an order online for their current SS2020 outfits...we made some kind of online MTM,
after i got in February one of their blazers/trouser and 1 suede jacket ....i realised that CA it really is , in their own league...not even my Kiton Ravazzolo or oxford clothes come close to this artisans house....It really is something special and the price are not so much different from Kiton for example...even their jeans ,suede jackets are more impressive
interesting. They seem to have very little variety online? Barely more than a few sports jackets but then on ebay I see soo many discounted so much. What's the story here? Are they all fake on ebay?

MarkWinter

Reaction score
interesting. They seem to have very little variety online? Barely more than a few sports jackets but then on ebay I see soo many discounted so much. What's the story here? Are they all fake on ebay?

Dear @dauster , we are selling Cesare Attolini tailoring for numerous years, both on Ebay and in our online store. We are able to sell these pieces with a discounted price, because of our relationship with luxury boutiques throughout the world, and with the manufacturers. Therefore all of our Cesare Attolini garments are legitimate, was designed and manufactured by Cesare Attolini, in house. The reason why we can sell these pieces at more affordable prices is that they were made a few fashion seasons back. Especially with a tailoring house like Attolini, whose ethos is timeless elegance, this gives a great opportunity for customers to purchase the highest iterations of ready to wear tailoring. They always use the best raw materials, never lower their production quality, and offer a truly timeless style for men.

dauster

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Dear @dauster , we are selling Cesare Attolini tailoring for numerous years, both on Ebay and in our online store. We are able to sell these pieces with a discounted price, because of our relationship with luxury boutiques throughout the world, and with the manufacturers. Therefore all of our Cesare Attolini garments are legitimate, was designed and manufactured by Cesare Attolini, in house. The reason why we can sell these pieces at more affordable prices is that they were made a few fashion seasons back. Especially with a tailoring house like Attolini, whose ethos is timeless elegance, this gives a great opportunity for customers to purchase the highest iterations of ready to wear tailoring. They always use the best raw materials, never lower their production quality, and offer a truly timeless style for men.
Obviously I was not specifically addressing your business but since you answered this gives me a perfect opportunity to address the obvious - and maybe I am wrong but I took one screenshot from your website and one from the official website and let's say one screams quality and sophistication and the other one looks like a discount suit from TJMAxx - again just my subjective opinion but this is basically what I see everywhere...

2020-05-07 10_16_12-Outfit – Cesare Attolini.png
CESARE ATTOLINI Menswear at SARTORIALE.png

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads