1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

certo blue medallion cap toe oxfords, beautiful color and details, 9.5 us

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by celeste_pista, Aug 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. celeste_pista

celeste_pista Senior member

certo blue medallion cap toes..9.5us...marked 42.5...come with box but NO trees and NO bags...retail on these was close to $700 originally...i got them from VCH and wore them three or four times. $100 shipped conUS [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Kiton brown/tan spectator wingtips...gorgeous shoes...marked 8.5...come with bags but NO box and NO trees...$OLD [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 19, 2012
  2. razl

razl Senior member

Those Kitons are :slayer:

3. dallasdandy

dallasdandy Active Member

Are the Kitons European or US size? I need a 9.5 US

Thanks

4. konadog

konadog Senior member

100% agreed

5. Calibur

Calibur Well-Known Member

Hello,

Status on the Kitons? If the deal fell through, woud love taking them off your hands.

Thanks

6. razl

razl Senior member

I'm quoting myself because I keep coming back here to see 'em, and everytime I do I think :slayer::slayer::slayer:

7. chobochobo

chobochobo Senior member Moderator

I had a pair of those blue Certos. NIce shoes, fit a 1/2 size large if I recall, and a bargain at that price. Good seller too.

8. fire and zen

fire and zen Member

celeste_pisa - sent you a PM. Measurements on the shoes?

chobochobo - I own a bunch of To Boot shoes, I'm a 9 in that. But every other dress shoe I wear is a 9.5. Generally my shoes are 12 - 12.25" long. Do you know how the sizing compares by any chance?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.