1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Centre Commercial Pantal Suede Boots, 41

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by Callusing, Jul 10, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Callusing

Callusing Senior member

Shipping to US only, no exceptions.
    I price all my listings fairly, but I’m always willing to discuss offers. I try to find a price that works well for both parties.
    Snuff suede boots by Centre Commercial with a perforated toe cap and a thick crepe sole. These things are solid casual boots, with a bulky profile and hidden eyelets. The crepe sole makes them ridiculously comfortable, and the suede feels very soft and substantial. I bought these as a “step up” from entry-level goodyear-welted footwear, and in that role they served me well.
    Worn 5–10 times. The uppers show a bit of creasing, but this isn’t visible when worn. The soles are dirty, as is characteristic of crepe soles.
    I’d love to send these off to a good home, but I’m not apt to drop much below the current listed price.
    https://www.eastdane.com/pantal-suede-lace-boot-centre/vp/v=1/1521017640.htm

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.