1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Cenci suits?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by alebrady, Oct 22, 2004.

1. alebrady

alebrady Senior member

a friend recommended that i check out the cenci store while on a trip in manhattan. i am curious as to what kind of price ranges i can expect there for rtw suits - what do they typically start at?

figure i would at least figure if we are talking a couple thousand before taking a trip out there - thanks.

2. pfunk

pfunk Member

$3,000+. They also have great shirts with very bold contrasts and colors. I love them. Now if only I could afford them...

3. T4phage

T4phage Senior member

I thought their suits were made by Belvest?