1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. I'd like to announce that animated avatars are now available again. You'll have to reload, but they are once more possible.

We've been doing a ton of work behind the scenes. The site load speed was already under 1/2 of what Huddler's was, on average, and we installed cloudflare, which means that the site should be even faster. A ton more will go on in the weeks and months to come, and some things will be more visibile, and some less.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

Celio Faux Leather Jacket NWOT M, Ambiguous Peacoat L

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by tripleD, May 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tripleD

tripleD Active Member

I have a Celio faux leather jacket in black, size Medium that is NWOT. It was purchased in Paris last September for my brother, he didn't like it so I still have it. It's too small for me, otherwise I would keep it. It was 99 euros new, and it's never been worn, so I'd like to get at least $90 for it.

Measurements:
    Pit to Pit: 21"
    Shoulders: 17"
    Sleeve: 27"
    Length: 27"

$90 Free US Shipping

I have an Ambiguous Peacoat in grey, size large. In good condition, too big for me.

Measurements:
    Pit to Pit: 21"
    Shoulders: 18"
    Sleeve: 24"
    Length: 31"

$25 Free US Shipping

I'm pretty open to most trade offers:
    Sneakers in 11.5 or 12
    Streetwear tops and outerwear in Medium or Large
    Bottoms in 32/32-34 or Medium

Attached Files:

2. tripleD