• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Celebrity hate thread

DrZRM

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Either I'm too old (a distinct possibility) or you are using an excessively broad definition of "Celebrity." I call BS on this guy being famous enough for anyone to hate him.

Originally Posted by oneeightyseven
Inspired by the recent thread on, "what designers/lables get hated on," I have decided to start up a thread on what celebrities deserve hate.

I will start off..Chad Rogers

http://www.lasvegasroundtheclock.com...e-Mirage-5.jpg

onion

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Off the top of my head:

Chris Angel!!!!!
crackup[1].gif

cangel.jpg
tommy_lee.jpg

(The guy on the right)

Also the Jonas Brothers. It's like they are going for the look that chronoaug (see SW&D WAYWT thread) has, but manage to fail miserably every single time they try to accomplishing it.

I don't care if they "like John Lobb", considering they have a stylist (and not a good one at that...) pick out all their clothes. To quote Jean Touitou, "The rock star who uses a personal stylist to dress him should go to jail. If you're doing rock and roll, you should know how to dress. You shouldn't need to hire anybody".

Also Soldja Boy. Obviously he dresses like crap, but he actually wears counterfeit items! It's bad enough wearing Bape in public, but fake Bape? Who does that???

And last, but DEFINITELY not least is Don Cherry. This man is next level epic fail.
cherryinbloom.jpg
272.jpg

romafan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
most celebrities are readily hatable. a better (i.e. smaller, but tougher) thread requring some thought would be 'admirable' celebs...

Doc4

Reaction score
Originally Posted by DrZRM
Either I'm too old (a distinct possibility) or you are using an excessively broad definition of "Celebrity." I call BS on this guy being famous enough for anyone to hate him.

... the only person I know so far is Don Cherry, and that's just 'cause I'm Canadian.

oneeightyseven

Almost Special
Reaction score
Originally Posted by DocHolliday
One of them, I read, is really into Lobbs.

Why is this in Men's Clothing?

well I had intended for the answers to be based on how they dress..I guess that was my fault for not articulating the title more astutely

oneeightyseven

Almost Special
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Egdon Heath
Gosh, he sure looks hateable. Eh, who is Chad Rogers?​

he's a douchebag L.A real estate agent with his own telvision program entitled, "million dollar listings" or something along those lines..he is such a douche and if you watch the show you'll see what I mean..but the abhorrent manner in which he dresses is what stirkes me the most.

cheessus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by oneeightyseven
he's a douchebag L.A real estate agent with his own telvision program entitled, "million dollar listings" or something along those lines..he is such a douche and if you watch the show you'll see what I mean..but the abhorrent manner in which he dresses is what stirkes me the most.

How did he get a real estate license? He looks 12?

HORNS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Film Noir Buff
I dont like Rosie Odonell or Nicole Richie much and I really cant stand New York from Flava of Love and Shia LaBeouf.

How is this ****** famous??? I can only think that he has a blackmail list.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads