1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

CEGO shirts-Flatiron Workshop Sample sale

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by Shirtmaven, May 11, 2006.

1. Shirtmaven

Shirtmaven Senior member Dubiously Honored

Where: Flatiron Workshop
    225 West 35th St. 10th Floor Between 7th-8th Ave.

Dates: May 17 10:00-8:00
    May 18 11:00-5:00

Check with ID or cash.

Call me before the sale with any questions at 212 620-4512
    Day of sale call Flatiron 212 594-0344

what will be sold.
    Flatiron Workshop. Ladies shirts. They sell better stores around the country.
    You can bring your wife or girlfriend. she can do as much damage as you do.
    There prices are under wholesale.

CEGO
    Pillow cases made from leftover fabrics 100/2 120/2. Assorted patterns $20.

Ties. Assorted some that I have had made and some that were improted from italy. $10/3 for $25.00

Boxer shorts. back to the usual $10 each 3 for $25. I am not sure If I will bring the better boxer shorts. It might get too confusing.

Pocket squares. Cotton pocket squares made from leftover fabrics. These are smaller then standard handkerchiefs. Perfect for suit jacket pockets. All sorts of great colors. $2.00 3/$5.00

Shirts.

Short sleeve shirts. These are slim fitting. perfect for the summer. These have been made from Italian and swiss cottons from shirt lengths too short for standard shirts. If made to order these would retail for over $200. RTW $75. S/M/L/XL

Plenty of other shirts that I am tired of looking at. From $10-$35.
    These include Sulka formal shirts. 3/4" pleats. both standard and wing collars.

Leftover inventory from the closed down shirt factory in Pensylvania.
    Assorted sample garments and first samples that may have not fit.

Carl

2. Stu

Stu Senior member

Carl:
    I guess there is no way to do online sales, eh? I'm always in the market for short sleeve sport shirts, cut slim and worn out. Great summer shirts.

3. marc237

marc237 Senior member

I have plenty of clothes that are worn out - shoes too. Normally donate to Goodwill, but would be willing to sell. [​IMG]

4. Shirtmaven

Shirtmaven Senior member Dubiously Honored

5. marc237

marc237 Senior member

Thank you. On a more serious note, if you are in NYC, you must visit this sale. Carl is a wonderful person, the prices are great, and the service is top notch. The last time I visited, I purchased two absolutely wonderful shirts and Carl had them altered to make more trim for a very reasonable total price.

6. new obsession

new obsession Senior member

Thank you. On a more serious note, if you are in NYC, you must visit this sale. Carl is a wonderful person, the prices are great, and the service is top notch. The last time I visited, I purchased two absolutely wonderful shirts and Carl had them altered to make more trim for a very reasonable total price.

Ditto - Carl did a great job more or less customizing one of these formal shirts he is talking about in the ad. I was very pleased. The sale is worth a visit if only to meat Carl.