• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

CEGO Custom Shirt Post Moving sale

Shirtmaven

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
CEGO Custom Shirt
174 Fifth Ave @22nd st.
212 620-4512
hours 9:30-6:00 M-F
Sat 10-3:30

Now on the Fifth floor. We have just moved from our old overly cramped space to a new space on the Fifth floor of the same building. We have doubled our space. Don't worry. we have not added dark fixtures and leather club chairs, or raised our prices. we will not be offering our customers 30 year old scotch. Instead, there is lots of light, hot coffee or some cold beer, and the same made in the USA shirts at affordable prices.

First.
the minimum has been lowered to two shirts. In this case both shirts are made at once.
Both shirts have to be cut in the same body style. You can mix up collar and cuffs. Meaning you can't cut one shirt to be worn with a suit and the other to be shorter and more casual to be worn with jeans.

Second
we are offering a 10% discount on all orders placed now throught the end of October. We will honor the discount past October for customers who opt for the 5 shirt minimum and want a first shirt sample. this discount is good for both new and current customers.
Ask how you can get an additional 10% off. this will be a total of 20% off.

Third
we have several hundred sample shirts that I want to disapear. some are shirts that we made. others are shirts that were made by friends in the biz that I have ended up with.

these will cost anywear from $20-$100. Make offers I need the space.
we can offer alterations at fair prices.

our stock of boxer shorts and lounge pants is quite low. but all boxers are $5-10 a pair. Lounge pants are $20.
ties are all $10 for wider ties, $20 for newer slimer ties
Cufflinks are all $25.
mention Styleforum for the above discounts.

sorry no mail order.
Hope to see you soon
Carl

whiteslashasian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Alas, I have work today...however I may be inclined to take an extra long lunch break
biggrin.gif

bigbjorn

Reaction score
Carl,

I was planning my first visit today anyway, as I have to run to Cardelino at lunch. Do I need to call first?

knittieguy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Any plans for a road show at any point? DC is crying out for a CEGO visit.

Kent Wang

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Congrats, Carl, on the new space. I'm sure I'll come by and see it soon.

Shirtmaven

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Just come by. I have no life anymore!!! I will actually be in today until 7:30.

I should make it down to DC one of these days.. My son just started at American U.
Carl

NH_Clark

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
arghh.. time to jump on the Acela and trek down from Boston.

whiteslashasian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Carl

If you're going to be there till 7:30 or so then I will most likely be able to pay you a visit after work tonight. I think I'll leave just a little early if I can
tounge.gif

undarted

Reaction score
Carl makes business pleasure. Very professional and knowledgeable, but he's actually a pretty cool guy. Made me feel very comfortable getting measured for my first shirts.

If you're on the fence, hop on over.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 38.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.1%

Forum statistics

Threads