• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Hi, we have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy in anticipation of the upcoming new Calfornia laws, the CCPA. If you are a resident of California, these rights pertain to you. Thanks - Styleforum Team.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

CdG Shirt x Generic Man Hunting Man Lo 40

Status
Not open for further replies.

nineohtoo

Reaction score
Hey guys, I just got these today from TBS, and for whatever reason assumed they wouldn't look like CP Achilles on my feet, which I'm not much a fan of. I only tried on the left pair with some black CP laces. For those of you who love your Achilles, and are sad that there hasn't been a black leather/white version in a while, this imo is a fantastic alternative, and at a slightly better price than what Achilles retail for. I wouldn't mind sending them back, but it's going to cost me a bit anyways. I figure I might as well see if someone here wants them before I just eat the return shipping costs. I'll consider reasonable offers for the next two days before I leave for Coachella, otherwise I'll just send them back. I'll also consider trading towards a blacked out TOJ varsity in 44. Thanks!

original TBS link

Attachments

Last edited:

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
nineohtoo, what size? :foo:

nineohtoo

Reaction score
Man I'm idiot. They're a 40, and fit just like my other CPs with this style sole.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 59 17.5%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 113 33.4%
  • 8”

Votes: 102 30.2%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 36 10.7%
  • 9”

Votes: 13 3.8%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 7 2.1%