• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

CAVOUR Official Community - Discuss Tailoring, Shirting, Shoes & More - Official Affiliate Thread

kevinsvindland

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I’ve never once gotten a reply to any emails sent to customer service. I guess not much of their sales are online as they don’t seem to reply to emails. Some of my inquiries are size/measurements related and have prevented me from purchasing items because of a lack of response. Shame because there are many good products that I am interested in, but without receiving a reply on specific questions , not willing to take the chance.

Hi,

It seems we are having some troubles with some of our email accounts.

Please PM me, and I will try to help you out.

Cheers,
Kevin

Burzan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
BTW, here is the denim shirt in action. Looking forward to the fades.

kevinsvindland

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
One of our customers who happen to be a pretty good photographer, shot some nice portraits during our Ambrosi trunkshow last week.

Has anyone ever tried a pair of Ambrosi trousers? What do think?

To me it is probably one of the most attractive products in our selection. And the guy is very charismatic and really fun to be around, which to me adds a lot of value to his product.

More photos will soon be available in our journal section.
375D9912-7D4A-4B1D-B471-A65FA53346B6.jpeg

ThinkDerm

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
One of our customers who happen to be a pretty good photographer, shot some nice portraits during our Ambrosi trunkshow last week.

Has anyone ever tried a pair of Ambrosi trousers? What do think?

To me it is probably one of the most attractive products in our selection. And the guy is very charismatic and really fun to be around, which to me adds a lot of value to his product.

More photos will soon be available in our journal section.
View attachment 1274968
history of great pants along with questionable business practices / failure to deliver.

kevinsvindland

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
history of great pants along with questionable business practices / failure to deliver.

I’ve also read mixed experiences in the past. I believe he has had some growing pains, which seem to have been sorted out by employing an office manager and focusing on letting retailers take care of customer service etc. For us it has been smooth sailing ever since we started working together. MTM deliveries on 3 weeks sharp.

norMD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
During trunk shows do the customer pay the store or the manufacturer? Who do you have a dispute with if the goods are not delivered?

kevinsvindland

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
During trunk shows do the customer pay the store or the manufacturer? Who do you have a dispute with if the goods are not delivered?

I believe that varies a bit from shop to shop. But with us the customer pays the store, not the maker.
And should a dispute arise, it is settled between us and the customer. That way, we can take the argument with the maker without it being something that the customer has to worry about. Usually there is no problem, But if the supplier is an asshole we may leverage them, or simply drop them.

Deedee

Reaction score
Are there any picture of the house shirts (Cavour) worn with and without tie? Checked the instragram but not sure that helped.

Also, how is the construction of the shirts?
Thanks!

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads