• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

CAVOUR Official Community - Discuss Tailoring, Shirting, Shoes & More - Official Affiliate Thread

WhyUEarly

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
View attachment 1263578
Quick pic. Absolutely lovely! Comfortable fit and it came nicely polished. Well done for the great offering Kevin.

A little on the fit:
Width: A little on the wide side. I’m not complaining though — I have wide feet
Sizing: Slightly larger than Meermin/Sons of Henry/Carlos Santos in the same size. I feel like half size down might be too tight but it’s roomy in the current size.
Instep: I have a high instep so I usually have trouble getting my oxfords to lace without a huge gap. This pair of derbies are very accommodating for high insteps.
Nice split toes. How's the arch support?

kevinsvindland

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
View attachment 1263578
Quick pic. Absolutely lovely! Comfortable fit and it came nicely polished. Well done for the great offering Kevin.

A little on the fit:
Width: A little on the wide side. I’m not complaining though — I have wide feet
Sizing: Slightly larger than Meermin/Sons of Henry/Carlos Santos in the same size. I feel like half size down might be too tight but it’s roomy in the current size.
Instep: I have a high instep so I usually have trouble getting my oxfords to lace without a huge gap. This pair of derbies are very accommodating for high insteps.

Nice! Glad you like them.

Fit is always hard to get 100% for everyone. But my experience with this last, both on my own feet and through the feedback from our customers in store is rather good.

But all feedback is useful for us to be able to improve our line of shoes.

So if anyone else has any feedback, please post it here. I would love to read your opinions on our products in general.

mattg1027

Reaction score
+1 for a touch more length in the jackets! But other than that, great fit out of the box (Also a typical 50 / 40R Contemporary guy). I didn't notice anything about wider shoulders than I'm used to.

kevinsvindland

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Looking forward to our Edward Green trunkshow this week.

What are your favorite models from EG, and what would you like to see in our selection in the future?

3193B733-EA75-4F6A-8A62-3360D31D8D71.jpeg

othertravel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can’t go wrong with the Westminster. Have you thought about putting together GMTOs on exclusive models?

hrv123

Reaction score
Any plans for a polo coat/double breasted overcoat this year?

hrv123

Reaction score
Was the shirting pattern changed this year?

I bought a shirt last year that fit quite well and bought the same size in the denim shirt this year and I’m swimming in it.

Burzan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Was the shirting pattern changed this year?

I bought a shirt last year that fit quite well and bought the same size in the denim shirt this year and I’m swimming in it.

I noticed that as well but I bet the denim was cut large to accommodate shrinkage after washing. I recently put mine in the dryer to see how the sizing came out. I’ll check back and let you know if that brought it in line with my other shirt size.

hrv123

Reaction score
Yea I already threw it in the wash and dryer and still a lot bigger than my previous shirt. Regretting not returning it for a smaller size. Will try again on higher heat

nostalgiaultra

Reaction score
Having trouble reaching customer service via email. Sent a couple emails to return @cavour.co with no response...

hrv123

Reaction score
I’ve never once gotten a reply to any emails sent to customer service. I guess not much of their sales are online as they don’t seem to reply to emails. Some of my inquiries are size/measurements related and have prevented me from purchasing items because of a lack of response. Shame because there are many good products that I am interested in, but without receiving a reply on specific questions , not willing to take the chance.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads