• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

CAVOUR Official Community - Discuss Tailoring, Shirting, Shoes & More - Official Affiliate Thread

zanci

Reaction score
Im interested in the lardini dinner jacket, not sure about the sizing. I am 48/50r in suitsupply. How would the 48 fit? Can anyone also comment on the lardini jackets? Amazing offer though, if I had any more space in my wardrobe, id totally grab all the ring jacket suits

Last edited:

mattg1027

Reaction score
@kevinsvindland It appears some of the items in the sale section aren't working for the current 3-item offer. Example:

Am I doing something wrong? It seems to work with other items just fine.

EDIT: The Thinn Stripe shirt seems to be the culprit. If I swap for another shirt it works. But for others' awareness, I believe it applies only to the 3 least expensive items in cart.

Last edited:

norMD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
3 sales items give you 75 % off the entire order. Not sure if this includes all items. But their suits become crazy cheap. Wish i did not need long sizes.

othertravel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thank you!

Does anybody have real life shots of the Cavour suits?

martingfx

Reaction score
I have two suits and two jackets in the cart but no extra discount :(

othertravel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Did a suit, shirt, and tie. But some shirts don’t work for some reason.

mattg1027

Reaction score
I have two suits and two jackets in the cart but no extra discount :(

Try adding a tie or two and you can figure out which suits/jackets aren’t working. Floral and Square print ties are def working.

It’s not as cut and dry as 3+ items gets you 75% off everything. I’ve seen at least one jacket that works in the sale lose its discount as soon as three less expensive eligible items are in your cart.

Here is what they’re advertising in email and on site itself:

Dzzzzz

Reaction score
Do Cavour shirts have very tight armholes and biceps?

crazn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
if u have 4 items, the most expensive item is not discounted. seems to work only in 3s and some of the bugs wrt to the shirts that folks have mentioned here. not sure which suits don't work.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads