• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

CAVOUR Official Community - Discuss Tailoring, Shirting, Shoes & More - Official Affiliate Thread

hrv123

Reaction score
Will you be adding product measurements? If not, could you provide measurements for the size 50 Rota single pleated wool trousers in beige and white?

kevinsvindland

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
The new site is now live, and with it our seasonal sale.

Still working on improving a few little things as we go.
But many good deals to be made!

The unlined Oyster Dovers from EG is one of my personal top picks on the sale.

kevinsvindland

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Will you be adding product measurements? If not, could you provide measurements for the size 50 Rota single pleated wool trousers in beige and white?

Measurements are being added to all products, along with a few other things that need to be straightened out.

(I do not have the measurements at hand at this time..)

Thilgela

Reaction score
Measurements are being added to all products, along with a few other things that need to be straightened out.

(I do not have the measurements at hand at this time..)

Interested in the canali shirts, but no measurements. Sad face.

Burzan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Have the cuts on suits and sport jackets changed from winter ? Can we expect them to fit the same ?

Seemed the same for me. I had a bit more room in the pecora nera jacket from this spring compared to my fall jacket (which I believe just made up a bit small from the cloth)

nishant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Seemed the same for me. I had a bit more room in the pecora nera jacket from this spring compared to my fall jacket (which I believe just made up a bit small from the cloth)

For me, the woolen sport jackets fit differently compared with the cashmere jacket. The suits were altogether different but in a positive way... they fit so good that I kicked myself for not buying more ( I already bought 4 lol ) ...

Hence, before the splurge begins .. I want to be sure :)

kevinsvindland

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Have the cuts on suits and sport jackets changed from winter ? Can we expect them to fit the same ?

The cut is mostly the same. We made a minor change to the upper arm, marginally tighter. And the trousers have a little more room in the thigh.
But both very small changes.

They will always vary slightly depending on the fabric though. There are also the production margins.

Our in store customers tell us the fit is better overall for both suits and jackets, even though the changes are very small.

kevinsvindland

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
We are making room for new Saint Crispin’s display series. Therefore we are offering our current selection at discounted prices.

Use the filter function to find your size.

Please note that some of these may show signs that they have been tried on in store.

33883B13-2922-4FC8-997D-D2F5184ED7F4.png
A5E708D3-75C5-43A0-83AC-C66F7F18AA1C.png
FE31D934-9C90-49A4-B083-442977A81C11.png
19F7EF29-26B1-45A0-B428-F1AB311EFE12.png
20EFA4DC-A0FE-4453-B17B-4FB7A205F8AA.png
0920FB85-9F04-4FBD-943D-D031A25AFFD5.png
F457ABF0-0DF0-4056-9F15-5D1F5389F6CA.png
DB3D5182-AA9A-45FA-B2CE-CC7F09FDF69A.png
396B6201-EB38-43ED-B8D8-71AB79FD8AA7.png

Aquafortis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Oh, and before i forget, we also created a discount code for all you Styleforum members that gives 15% off full price items, and an additional discount to sale items.

Use code SFextra15

Enjoy!

(Valid for online purchases only)
You guys are true gentlemen. Thank you.

Also, are you carrying Edward Green shoe trees?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 45 40.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 44 39.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 18 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 25 22.5%

Forum statistics

Threads