• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

CAVOUR Official Community - Discuss Tailoring, Shirting, Shoes & More - Official Affiliate Thread

kevinsvindland

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hello people!

I am proud that Cavour is now an affiliate vendor here at Style Forum.

A short intro to our brand and retail store, Cavour, located in Oslo.

Our journey started back in 2013, when Fredrik, Sebastian and Richard, then working in the most prominent fashion department store in Norway, as buyers and managers in the luxury menswear department..
The Cavour brand was conceived to fit somewhere in between the established Scandinavian brands, and the more high end Italian brands that were available on the Scandinavian market at that time. We wanted to make suits and jackets with the soft touch and feel of the Italian brands, but at a more accessible price point. After countless hours of sourcing and prototyping, our first collection was presented to Norwegian retailers, and with the help of store owners and enthusiastic floor staff, Cavour was on the shelves of the best menswear stores around Norway.
Fredrik moved on to the UK and joined the Edward Green team as head of sales, and then further moved on to Drake's.

In the fall of 2017, Sebastian and Richard decided to open our first retail space in the Oslo financial district. This way we were able to showcase our full collection of menswear, and also to introduce some new brands to the Norwegian market. Today we are proud offer our own brand along side some of the most highly regarded names in menswear, such as Cesare Attolini, Canali, Ring Jacket, Edward Green, Crockett & Jones, Rota and Saint Crispin's to name a few. In addition to our RTW selection, we also offer made-to-measure, both from Cesare Attolini, and our own Cavour label.

Along with our brick and mortar space, we set up an online store to reach an international audience. We offer free world wide express shipping, and for a limited time, free shoe trees on all shoe orders.

In this thread our team and I will be able to answer questions and help out in any way we can.

We'd also love to hear your thoughts and comments regarding our brand and store.
Please feel free to post here, or get in touch with us on [email protected]

Cavour - EA - Store-8763 edit 2-001.jpg

Cavour - EA - Store-8888-001.jpg

Last edited:

Paul902

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi Kevin,

Nice to see you on SF! We emailed earlier this year (I had, regretfully, just missed some Carlos Santos jumper boots in my size). The store looks great. I'd love to come visit some time. All the best.

kevinsvindland

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi Kevin,

Nice to see you on SF! We emailed earlier this year (I had, regretfully, just missed some Carlos Santos jumper boots in my size). The store looks great. I'd love to come visit some time. All the best.

Hey Paul!

I took our conversation into consideration when we placed our Carlos Santos fall/winter order.
So there will be plenty of great boots for fall, including the same jumper boot.

Glad you like the store.

Cheers!

othertravel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey Paul!

I took our conversation into consideration when we placed our Carlos Santos fall/winter order.
So there will be plenty of great boots for fall, including the same jumper boot.

Glad you like the store.

Cheers!

Amazing stuff, Kevin. Do you sell ties as well?

Also, is this an official affiliate thread? Just wondering so you don't get in trouble with the moderators.

Paul902

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey Paul!

Glad you like the store.

Cheers!

That makes me a happy boy!

kevinsvindland

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
A peek at my favourite loafers from our current online selection.

101497_DARK20BROWN_1-800x987.jpg

Saint Crispin's Mod.539 - Classic Last
101429_POLO_1-800x987.jpg

Crockett & Jones Cavendish - 325 Last
101428_DK20BROWN20CALF_1-800x987.jpg

Crockett & Jones Cavendish - 325 Last
101495_BROWN_1-800x987.jpg

Carlos Santos Penny Loafer - 362 Last

PDandG

Reaction score
Wonderful choices. Could you please tell me the model of the RJ sport coats that you carry in the online store?

kevinsvindland

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
We've been working on our online store for a while, and to kick things off we'd like to offer a nice little discount.

Use discount code: cavour20 and get 20% off your first purchase.

Free DHL worldwide express delivery.
Cavour Cedar Shoetrees are also included with all shoes.

And if you have any questions, I'm here to answer them.:)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads