• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

CAVOUR Official Community - Discuss Tailoring, Shirting, Shoes & More - Official Affiliate Thread

DSze9010

Reaction score
@kevinsvindland can you already tell whether the Mod 3 trousers will be continued next season? If I remember correctly, this wasn't entirely sure in the beginning.

dapperclassic

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Couple more Mod 3 shots from yesterday

DSC05600 (1).jpg
DSC05605.jpg

kevinsvindland

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Mod 3 suits please!

Also inbound for FW, starting with a mix and match program in a grey and navy hightwist fabric.

Mod 2 SB Jacket
Mod 2 DB Jacket
(Inc long sizes, in limited numbers)

Mod 2 SP Trousers
Mod 2 FF Trousers
Mod 3 SP Trousers

That way one can piece together any combination for a suit.

C_kimlin920

Reaction score
Also inbound for FW, starting with a mix and match program in a grey and navy hightwist fabric.

Mod 2 SB Jacket
Mod 2 DB Jacket
(Inc long sizes, in limited numbers)

Mod 2 SP Trousers
Mod 2 FF Trousers
Mod 3 SP Trousers

That way one can piece together any combination for a suit.
do you know rough date these options will be on the site?

whorishconsumer

King Douche
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@kevinsvindland

Some unsolicited feedback from the guy who brought you "where is my hanger?":

The Mod 2 flat front trousers this season are significantly smaller than the 1-pleat Mod 2 in the same size, to the point where I wonder if sizes were mislabeled. Both the fresco standalone trousers and those that came with the 2-button birds eye suit are much narrower in the leg, smaller in the waist and smaller in the all-around top-block than the pair of 1-pleat Mod 2 trousers that came with my luxury linen suit.

I have the agreement of my tailor in this observation, although I'm willing to admit his obligation to flattery.

Delands

Reaction score
@kevinsvindland

Some unsolicited feedback from the guy who brought you "where is my hanger?":

The Mod 2 flat front trousers this season are significantly smaller than the 1-pleat Mod 2 in the same size, to the point where I wonder if sizes were mislabeled. Both the fresco standalone trousers and those that came with the 2-button birds eye suit are much narrower in the leg, smaller in the waist and smaller in the all-around top-block than the pair of 1-pleat Mod 2 trousers that came with my luxury linen suit.

I have the agreement of my tailor in this observation, although I'm willing to admit his obligation to flattery.

I just had a very similar experience. I ordered a pair of Mod 2 single pleat high twist trousers in size 46 as I already have a few Mod 2 single pleat flannels and a pair that came with a plain twill suit, that are perfect for me in the waist. However, this new pair is too in the waist and I had to return it. I'll wait for the size 48 and hope that this will work.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads