• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

CAVOUR Official Community - Discuss Tailoring, Shirting, Shoes & More - Official Affiliate Thread

alexoidus

Reaction score
We heard this a few times this season.
So we sparked a pretty awkward vibe with our third party warehouse manager. He is now walking around looking for somebody that smokes weed on company time.

Not sure if is in fact actually weed, but it is indeed quite similar.

A bit of airing out should do the trick.
Should it not, just send an email to [email protected] and we'll arrange return and refund.
I like the jacket and the fact I got it at 50% discount definitely makes up for this smell, I just hope not to get in a weird situation on a customs control if it's weed indeed :)

kevinsvindland

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Introducing a new project we have been working on for a while.

Cavour Hand Welted Shoes.
Hand welted and hand lasted, with a hand carved fiddle waist. Features normaly reserved for bespoke shoes.

Our new Split Toe Derby in Horween Hatchgrain

std4.jpg

std2.jpg

std3.jpg

std.jpg

Aquafortis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Henry S

Reaction score

zurich64

Reaction score
We heard this a few times this season.
So we sparked a pretty awkward vibe with our third party warehouse manager. He is now walking around looking for somebody that smokes weed on company time.

Not sure if is in fact actually weed, but it is indeed quite similar.

A bit of airing out should do the trick.
Should it not, just send an email to [email protected] and we'll arrange return and refund.
I did not notice any weed or chemical smell in several jackets/suits that came recently, including the cashmere hopsack. Smell noticed by others could come from courier and storage during transport. Maybe there is a country-specific link?

Viral

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
the new shoes look great!

Would like some details about lasts/fit and also sizing as compared to Carmina, C&J, etc

djdanniedee

Reaction score

Hand welted and hand lasted, with a hand carved fiddle waist. Features normaly reserved for bespoke shoes.

View attachment 1821641

View attachment 1821642

View attachment 1821643

View attachment 1821644

Exciting news!!!!! Could you give some details on the last and how they fit compared to cavour's GYW line and STC?

Looking at the split toe, i can't help but feel these are made by the same people as oct tenth. I ordered pretty much the exact makeup as the above in that same leather and they are very similar.

kalufsen

Reaction score

ColdEyedPugilist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Klarna will be available within a months time, according to our developers.
Seems somebody fucked up, and then went on vacation. 😂
Thanks, Kevin! Just ordered the Drago blue check blazer… couldn’t resist at that price point!

ColdEyedPugilist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
View attachment 1821622

Crispaire from Holland & Sherry, in my opinion the best year around high twist fabric.
The perfect dark grey and the perfect navy. The two most essential suits in the wardrobe, and also perfect for odd trousers.
I second this!! The navy model is one of the best suits I own!

JohnMRobie

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

View attachment 1821641

View attachment 1821642

View attachment 1821643

View attachment 1821644
These look great. Looking forward to details on fit. Fingers crossed for a unique-to-Cavour fit that is closer to the English/Spanish brands than the other Chinese-made handwelted shoes out there with really high insteps.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 61 39.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 17.9%

Forum statistics

Threads