• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

CAVOUR Official Community - Discuss Tailoring, Shirting, Shoes & More - Official Affiliate Thread

Flight Of Ideas

Reaction score
Glad you like it! And hope you'll like our second drop too.

I would suggest one size up for a relaxed and natural look.
(50 over 50 will work, but you will risk looking a little like a young dutch stock broker..)
Would it be possible to post measurememts for the jackets (I myself am interested in 54 and 56)?

Riva

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Kevin, I want to wear this as a regular blazer not to use the blazer underneath. If I take my regular blazer size would it be 1 size too large then? Alas my normal blazer size is 46 which is already the smallest for the overcoat.

kevinsvindland

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Kevin, I want to wear this as a regular blazer not to use the blazer underneath. If I take my regular blazer size would it be 1 size too large then? Alas my normal blazer size is 46 which is already the smallest for the overcoat.

The overcoat will fit larger that a jacket/suit.

However, I still feel more comfortable in my usual size when just wearing the overcoat on top of a sweater.
Drapes better, and looks more like an overcoat. And also leaves room to comfortably wear a scarf without putting too much pressure on the closing button.

kevinsvindland

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
As we were putting together our FW outerwear lineup, I wanted to make something like a Moncler type sporty puffer jacket.
So we sourced the same nylon material used by Moncler.

And as we were putting on the suede details, I figured why not make one in ultra soft calf leather too?
And while I'm at it, throw in some cashmere on the inside.

This is how it came out:

1633007093405.png

Riva

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
As we were putting together our FW outerwear lineup, I wanted to make something like a Moncler type sporty puffer jacket.
So we sourced the same nylon material used by Moncler.

And as we were putting on the suede details, I figured why not make one in ultra soft calf leather too?
And while I'm at it, throw in some cashmere on the inside.

This is how it came out:

View attachment 1677608

Only a few mid sizes available or size 36 is out already? So fast.

Unionmade

Reaction score
New collection so far is wild ?. When is cavour flannel trousers coming? Any cavalry twill?

kevinsvindland

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
New collection so far is wild ?. When is cavour flannel trousers coming? Any cavalry twill?

Thank you! Glad you like it.

Flannel and Cavalry should be in sometime next week. Delivery scheduled for Friday 15th, and then we need some studio time, But will do our best to have all the news up asap.

awf

Reaction score
Kevin! Should I buy a size 41 in Finamore shirts if I'm a size 41 in cavour shirts?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads