• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

CAVOUR Official Community - Discuss Tailoring, Shirting, Shoes & More - Official Affiliate Thread

tiltgunnar

Reaction score
What size in StC loafer would you recommend? My best fitting loafer is the C&J cavendish in size 9UK

Unionmade

Reaction score
Will there be flannel/Chino trousers without side tab adjusters for fall? Would be nice to have belt loops so we can show off our sexy belts.

kevinsvindland

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Will there be flannel/Chino trousers without side tab adjusters for fall? Would be nice to have belt loops so we can show off our sexy belts.

We will get flat front cotton trousers with belt loops. Should be available online early September.

Navy, Beige, Khaki, Brown and Olive

Mirage-

Reaction score
Is there a size guide for women? I can't find it anywhere for trousers

Zerase

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just wanted to thank the guys working in the shop at Vikaterrassen for their awesome job at altering my suit. Came in at 11:00 and I was due to wear it at a wedding reception three hours later in Oslo. Suit was finished by 13:15 and I looked fantastic during the reception and dinner. Pics to come when later on!

(Reason I was so late was that Cavour didn't find the suit when I ordered it. Was planning to have it fixed on Friday but the queues at the Swedish-Norwegian borders made me 5 hours late. Yes I was sliiiiightly stressed that morning)

kevinsvindland

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I just wanted to thank the guys working in the shop at Vikaterrassen for their awesome job at altering my suit. Came in at 11:00 and I was due to wear it at a wedding reception three hours later in Oslo. Suit was finished by 13:15 and I looked fantastic during the reception and dinner. Pics to come when later on!

(Reason I was so late was that Cavour didn't find the suit when I ordered it. Was planning to have it fixed on Friday but the queues at the Swedish-Norwegian borders made me 5 hours late. Yes I was sliiiiightly stressed that morning)

Glad you liked the suit, and that it all worked out! :)

Lets see them pictures!

Zerase

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Glad you liked the suit, and that it all worked out! :)

Lets see them pictures!
Whenever the bride and groom are back from their honeymoon and have time to post all the pictures. The reception was held at the Masonic palace, quite a spectacular building.

djdanniedee

Reaction score
@kevinsvindland Finally was able to pick up the loafers and Ambrosi trousers, i must say both exceeded my expectations. Keep up the good work you guys are doing.

Quick question on the loafers, i noticed the welt tapered and ended when it got to the waist. Is the waist blake stitched on or is it just glued?

Mirage-

Reaction score
I dont have one at hand, but I will check with the ladies.

Any update? I guess most everyone's on vacation still, but I would say that providing one is in your best interest.
I also have to say that most listed items lack fabric composition - less of an issue with tailoring where the materials (though not %) are listed in the names, more of a problem for casual men jackets (cotton? synthetic?) and dresses - though I realize I can't expect all of that to magically appear in August.

hschrapel

Reaction score
Odd question, but I'm wondering if anyone can guide my fit on my first pair of cavour trousers. I'm very happy with the fit of Natalino trousers in a 48 and desire the same fit. Does anyone who happens to own both a cavour and natalino be able to shed my light on fit of the mod 2?

Artserg

Reaction score
Odd question, but I'm wondering if anyone can guide my fit on my first pair of cavour trousers. I'm very happy with the fit of Natalino trousers in a 48 and desire the same fit. Does anyone who happens to own both a cavour and natalino be able to shed my light on fit of the mod 2?

Hi! I have both and certainly 100% can say, that if you are happy with Natalino 48, Cavour Mod 2 48 will be tight. I had to return a pair of 48 size, despite the fact that my Natalino pair had to be taken in. I am considering sizing up, and also take a note that there is extra fabric along the inseam on Cavour trousers for letting out.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads