• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

CAVOUR Official Community - Discuss Tailoring, Shirting, Shoes & More - Official Affiliate Thread

Biogentic

Reaction score
I seen quite a few of you all posted shirts from 100hands and I do have intention to get one from the gold line.. but I have no idea how would I know whether it fits? I normally tailored my shirts with all the measurement by the tailor.. would it fits about the same from 100hands?

JohnMRobie

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I seen quite a few of you all posted shirts from 100hands and I do have intention to get one from the gold line.. but I have no idea how would I know whether it fits? I normally tailored my shirts with all the measurement by the tailor.. would it fits about the same from 100hands?
The one I got didn’t seem like an overly slim fit but definitely on the slim/tailored side of things unless I gained more weight than I thought during the pandemic. I’m going to do a run through cleaning to see if I get shrinkage while debating darting it a touch to get a slightly cleaner back. While I hoped it would be a good fit and go into the rotation I felt confident trying it through cavour because of their CS and super generous return policy.

kevinsvindland

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@kevinsvindland - apologies for the disrupting the thread, but since the SF chat function is so bad, thought I’d just ask that you check it when you get a chance. Think everything is set, but let me know if not. Also, just ignore the two v short brain fart msgs at the end...must remember not to use clunky SF functions pre-coffee...

All good and departing today! :)

kevinsvindland

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Just received my EG Piccadilly Dark Oak Amazing delivery speed within 2 days from Norway.. I am in Singapore..

8.5/9 E fits great on me.. does it mean that for other EG last I should also get the same size for non loafer?

People usually get the same size across 184, 82 and 606 lasts. Atleast that is my experience from my own purchases and those of our in-store customers.

djdanniedee

Reaction score
Ring Jacket in a blue balloon pow. Just awesome!!!

IMG_20210509_112924.jpg

heelguy

Reaction score
Big fan of the Cavour long sleeve polo shirts and just ordered another one. Very nice cotton. Did need to size up.

dreamspace

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How did you find the prices? I tried following the link but didn't manage to find prices.
Can't find the post, but IIRC, I saw them answering some question on instagram regarding their MTM prices.

kevinsvindland

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
How did you find the prices? I tried following the link but didn't manage to find prices.

Starting price for an MTM suit (Trouser + Jacket) in the most basic fabrics is 12.000 NOK inc VAT.
More fun stuff, i.e. Loro Piana and FOX is in the 16 - 18.000-area.
This is our basic MTM program.

Then we also have the entirely handmade Sartoria Line, which starts at 25.000 NOK for a suit.
And this line can even be done as bespoke with multiple fittings if desired at 35.000 ++

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads