• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

CAVOUR Official Community - Discuss Tailoring, Shirting, Shoes & More - Official Affiliate Thread

kevinsvindland

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
For all the Edward Green heads out there, keep an eye out in our online store the next couple of days. Some nice classics on the way:

Chelsea in Dark Oak Antique on 915 last w/Leather Sole

Chelsea in Black Calf on 202 last w/Rubber Sole

Chelsea in Redwood Antique on 202 last w/Leather Sole

Chelsea in Black Suede on 202 last w/Rubber Sole

Chelsea in Black London Grain on 82 last w/Ridgeway Sole

Dover Redwood on 202 last w/Leather Sole

Dover Black Calf on 32 last w/Tapered Leather Sole

Dover in Rosewood Country Calf 606 last w/Dainite Sole

I have been getting a lot of questions from the teser video I posted on our IG last week.
We'll be seeing a few smaller sizes, as well as some on the larger end.

JohnMRobie

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Couldn't resist making a small impulse purchase with the SF promo last night US time to try out some of the 100 Hands Gold Line - already got a notification that DHL has my package. Just a shout out to the team for ridiculously quick shipping.

kevinsvindland

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Couldn't resist making a small impulse purchase with the SF promo last night US time to try out some of the 100 Hands Gold Line - already got a notification that DHL has my package. Just a shout out to the team for ridiculously quick shipping.

Well, thank you kind sir!

I hope you like the shirts.
Make sure to turn them inside out and compare the seams to your other shirts.
Pretty pretty pretty pretty good..

ColdEyedPugilist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
06C3203D-7CFC-4DC2-BAA4-2AA155DB5817.png

Camerashy

Reaction score
Nope, standard sizing.

Glad I took your advice and ordered my standard size.....it fits like a glove, really pleased with it and from Cavour to the UK in 24 hrs is just amazing.

afterthesuit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Glad I took your advice and ordered my standard size.....it fits like a glove, really pleased with it and from Cavour to the UK in 24 hrs is just amazing.
Glad to hear it!

norMD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@kevinsvindland

I Just checked your web store wondering if some new penny loafers had dropped. There I found some of last years with 70 % off, even a pair in dark Brown suede in my size. Insta buy. Please say it is not an inventory error and get those babies to Bergen :cool:

archipel

Reaction score
@kevinsvindland

I Just checked your web store wondering if some new penny loafers had dropped. There I found some of last years with 70 % off, even a pair in dark Brown suede in my size. Insta buy. Please say it is not an inventory error and get those babies to Bergen :cool:

You mean 30% off, right? There are no loafers 70% off as far as I can see.

TC11201

Reaction score
@kevinsvindland - apologies for the disrupting the thread, but since the SF chat function is so bad, thought I’d just ask that you check it when you get a chance. Think everything is set, but let me know if not. Also, just ignore the two v short brain fart msgs at the end...must remember not to use clunky SF functions pre-coffee...

Biogentic

Reaction score
Just received my EG Piccadilly Dark Oak Amazing delivery speed within 2 days from Norway.. I am in Singapore..

8.5/9 E fits great on me.. does it mean that for other EG last I should also get the same size for non loafer?

Attachments

• 32141AC0-4F66-4436-845E-928F3D3289E4.jpeg
    32141AC0-4F66-4436-845E-928F3D3289E4.jpeg
    137 KB · Views: 89

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads