• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

CAVOUR Official Community - Discuss Tailoring, Shirting, Shoes & More - Official Affiliate Thread

TC11201

Reaction score
Quick shout out to @kevinsvindland and team for a recent order fulfillment. I purchased the Bontoni De Sica loafers (https://cavour.co/en/product/3534/de-sica) on Sunday, package was delivered to east coast US today (with an extra day lost while the local DHL people drove aimlessly around the woods of NW CT apparently without checking their mapping software). The kicks are lovely (first experience with Bontoni), the service top-notch. Awesome job! Thanks!

efta

Reaction score
We aim to make more content like this, in order to show stuff in a different light than the studio pictures do.

We have just now set up an external warehouse to handle our orders, which gives a little more time to focus on other things, instead of just packing orders all day like we have the past year.

Taking pictures like this does not take too much time, and it is a good way to start the day with a short walkabout, talking **** and drinking coffee. :)

I was actually about to post something similar to the person you quoted, your IG (and SF) presence is great, adding a personal touch to something that's otherwise quite impersonal - online shopping. I've noticed that im very much drawn to companies (stores) that adopt this style of marketing (for example, skoak ticks the same boxes) where the content is more personal and inspirational rather than just showing products. Great job, and stellar photos!

On another note, will my next jacket be Attolini or Ring jacket? Influence me, SF (esp. Kevin).

othertravel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
We aim to make more content like this, in order to show stuff in a different light than the studio pictures do.

We have just now set up an external warehouse to handle our orders, which gives a little more time to focus on other things, instead of just packing orders all day like we have the past year.

Taking pictures like this does not take too much time, and it is a good way to start the day with a short walkabout, talking **** and drinking coffee. :)

I'm a big fan of this as well. Please keep the pics coming!

kevinsvindland

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I was actually about to post something similar to the person you quoted, your IG (and SF) presence is great, adding a personal touch to something that's otherwise quite impersonal - online shopping. I've noticed that im very much drawn to companies (stores) that adopt this style of marketing (for example, skoak ticks the same boxes) where the content is more personal and inspirational rather than just showing products. Great job, and stellar photos!

On another note, will my next jacket be Attolini or Ring jacket? Influence me, SF (esp. Kevin).

I am glad you like the content, and our pictures!
Thanks alot for your kind words.

As for your other note;

They are both great, but in my eyes Attolini is hard to beat. Trying both side by side and you will know where the extra coin went..

Not to say that Ring Jacket is not good, because it really is.
Attolini is just much better, as it damn well better be at about double the money.

Let me know If I can help out with any specifics on either brand.

afterthesuit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Cooler weather means I haven't put this gem away yet...
163E20A5-534F-419A-8111-FD775BD32BE7.jpeg
DCE2E279-E77E-459F-A8CF-84B04593ADFB.jpeg

Biogentic

Reaction score
is there a restock in edward green earlier? Snatched a Piccadilly Dark Oak in the early morning and saw there were Belgrevia in suede, Dover in Dark Oak/Black London grain but now are all gone

Camerashy

Reaction score
Looking for some info on the fit of Cavour sports jackets please
Im normally a UK 44 but find with Italian meanswear that they tend to come up a little small across the back and sleeve length so I’m thinking that a 46 (EU56) may be a better fit.
anyone else having to size up for the Cavour sports jackets.
thanks

afterthesuit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looking for some info on the fit of Cavour sports jackets please
Im normally a UK 44 but find with Italian meanswear that they tend to come up a little small across the back and sleeve length so I’m thinking that a 46 (EU56) may be a better fit.
anyone else having to size up for the Cavour sports jackets.
thanks
Nope, standard sizing.

Shetterd

Reaction score
@kevinsvindland I don't want to test your generosity, but just planning next purchases, so am wondering, will the 30% off code be active for another week by any chance? Thanks!

kevinsvindland

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@kevinsvindland I don't want to test your generosity, but just planning next purchases, so am wondering, will the 30% off code be active for another week by any chance? Thanks!

If you hop on one leg and buy me an ice cream cone, sure! :)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads